16| Naked and not Afraid

"Galilea, my love, I am warning you now, do not go outside!" A flustered Steve warned as he entered his and Galilea's tent

"Galilea, my love, I am warning you now, do not go outside!" A flustered Steve warned as he entered his and Galilea's tent. Galilea smirked before taking a sip from her coffee and scrolled through her phone.

"Too late, Steven. I was out there five minutes before you woke up"

"S-s-so-so you saw?" Steve stammered.

"Oh yeah" Galilea nodded and placed her coffee mug down on the table.

"Everything?"

"Pillar and stones"

"Why didn't you warn me before I went outside?" Steve questioned.

"I wanted to see your reaction, I thought it would be funny, and I was right" Galilea laughed.

"You are spending too much time with Loki"

"I know"

Steve pulled a chair next to Galilea and took a seat, leaning his head on her right shoulder "I will have nightmares for weeks" he pouted.

"Aww, there, there" Galilea reached up with her right hand and patted his cheek "we will all have nightmares"

The pair sat in silence, Steve resting his head on Galilea's shoulder while holding her right hand and playing with her fingers, and she rested her head on Steve's head and scrolled through her phone.

"I love you" Steve blurted out.

Galilea smirked "I love myself as well"

"There's the Stark charm" he chuckled.

"Honey bunches, seriously, you have time to think about this whole marriage thing. Do you really wanna be stuck with me?" Galilea set her phone down and turned to Steve who had sat up and faced the Stark girl. Blue eyes locked with brown eyes and they both smiled, already knowing the answer to Galilea's question.

"Yes" Steve nodded "I still want to marry you"

"Then I hope you know that you'll also be stuck with Tony for the rest of your life" Galilea softly said as she brushed her fingers through Steve's blond hair.

"Sounds like a threat"

"More like a warning"

They stared at each other for a minute, studying each other's faces, and just as they leaned in to kiss, a scream of horror was heard outside.