8| Night life

"What's the most illegal thing you've ever done?" "

"Um... lie in my army enlistment forms. You?"

"Hack into the pentagon" Galilea answered without skipping a beat.

Steve looked over at her in surprise.
"Really?"

"It was in high school. I did it on a dare"

"Did you do any more illegal things in high school?" Steve asked.

"No. I kept it clean afterwards. Kamilla was the one that did all kinds of shady things online" Galilea explained. They were both quiet for a minute, before Galilea began to giggle "you know, when I was in high school, my history class had to write a report on someone important from World War Two"

"Don't tell me you wrote it on me" Steve pleaded.

"Alright I won't... I wrote it on Bucky"

Steve audibly gasped and faced Galilea again "are you serious?"

"I got an A" she smiled.

Steve saw Gali's brown eyes shining with the moonlight coming through he window. His eyes trailed down her face and saw the soft curves and the light shining on her skin "does Bucky know?" Steve asked.

Galilea scoffed "trust me, if Bucky knew then he would've teased you long ago"

"True" he nodded and turned his head and stared at the ceiling.

Steve and Galilea had stayed up with their late night conversations. They just talked about whatever is on their minds, not caring what time it is. He reached over for her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. 

"Gali?"

"Hmm?"

Steve bit down on his bottom lip before asking "would you, ever...want to get married?" "

"Married?" Galilea was taken aback by the question.

She did not expect that, much less at 2:40 in the morning. Sure they talk about their feelings, their lives, deep and secret things they don't tell people. It's during one of their late night conversations, that Galilea told Steve about her brief engagement to Justin Hammer. About how sometimes she still feels a connection to Castiel. He tells her how he feels in the 21st century. How he sometimes misses the old times and sometimes feels out of place.

But the one thing Galilea didn't expect, or maybe she was expecting, was the topic of marriage, especially after all the rants she's given about no more marriages in the Avengers.

"Honestly?" She asked.

Steve turned on the bed to face Gali, his hand still holding hers "yes"

She also turned on her side and locked eyes with the man laying down next to her "I would love to be married one day"

"What about having children?" He asked.