Chapter 68

Amanda's POV

" BOSS WE'RE BEING ATTACKED, YOU NEED TO EVACUATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !"  a man said bursting through the double doors.

" I think I have an idea of who it is." Mason said turning his head to look at me.

" So do I ." I said, my lips curving to a devilish smile causing DeCarlo's eye to twitch in anger, I'm assuming.

" Mason grab her and let's go !" DeCarlo said before he signaled for the man to push his chair . Mason nodded turning, taking steps towards me. I ripped out  the other gun attached to my thigh and pointed at the man pushing DeCarlo's wheelchair, shooting him on his lower abdomen before aiming it at Mason.

" Take another step and I swear, I won't hesitate to blow your brains out !"  I said sternly, my grip on Jr tightening.

" Right... Amanda we don't have time t--" he said with so much bass, you'd swear the walls vibrated . I cut him off before he could finish.

" I stand true to what I said ! Please do dare to test me. " I said kicking the heels I had on this entire time off, my feet throbbing.

" I didn't want it to result in this ..." Mason mumbled before reaching for the back of his waist, I shot at his feet, purposely missing him.

" I promise you that next time, I won't miss ." I said looking at him straight in the eyes , pushing my fear aside.

" Take out your gun and kick it to me." I ordered, ignoring the drops of sweat covering my forehead.

" if you think tha--Mason what the hell are you doing ? " DeCarlo groaned  when Mason took out his gun and placed it on the ground, kicking it to me.

I slowly reached down and grabbed the gun while still maintaining eye contact with the two men before me.

" Hmm ! " Mason said with a slight smirk before opening his jacket and taking a gun out. Before I could even raise mine, he pulled the trigger. The hot  bullet pierced through my left shoulder, missing Jr by nearly an inch. I instantly dropped my gun wincing, switching Jr to my right arm.

" What ? You're not going to put up a fight ? Oh come on, I was actually enjoying that side of you." Mason said with a pout on his lips before snickering.

"Come on let's go ." he roughly gripped my bloody arm and yanked me off the floor.

" I'm assuming they're at the front entrance, we're taking the back. " DeCarlo said taking out his and opening the doors.

" Clear ! " he said before rolling his chair out of the room, me and Mason following behind him. Mason yanked me walked down the empty hall way with his gun at the back of my head.

BOOM !

Another bomb went off, causing the floor to vibrate and Jr to burst into tears.

" Shut him up !" DeCarlo said through gritted teeth. I bounced Jr in my arms but his screams seemed to get worse instead of calming down.

" give him to me." Mason said reaching out for Jr, I scoffed turning my back on him, continuing to bounce Jr but he wouldn't calm down.