Chapter 55

Amanda's POV

"Girl she moved back in , she just dropped your keys at my house because tomorrow they're going to visit Ken's family. " Keisha said rolling her eyes and I chuckled at her rubbing the crust off the corners of my eyes, I already slept 3 times and this flight still isn't over  .

" I understand your concerns KeKe but De'arra is a grown woman, let her make her own mistakes . She clearly hasn't learned from the previous ones and trust me, she won't leave Ken until she realizes that he's no good for her. Let her fall , she'll eventually get up and realize that you were right but don't force her to understand. I love Ken but I know for a fact that he's not the one for De'arra but that's for her to see not us .  " I said as I looked Keisha through the camera, we were currently on FaceTime.

(A/N  : I don't really know if FaceTime is possible on a plane but whatever.)

" I guess, girl I have to go ! Text me when you land in Iceland. " she said as she moved around in her house, probably gathering her stuff for work .

" Okay babe and by the way, thank you for packing for me while I went and got my hair done ." I said batting my eyelashes at her.

" I gotchu girl , I really have to go though . Bye, I love you." I hung up the phone but not before telling her I loved her too.

I sat my phone beside me on the bed and stretched before moving to the front of the jet .

Leonardo was seating on one of the chairs, looking out the window with his laptop in his lap

Leonardo was seating on one of the chairs, looking out the window with his laptop in his lap .

" I thought the doctor and Mrs Reigns specifically told you 'no work'." I walked towards where he was seating and took a seat on the chair opposite him. He turned and looked at me with lazy eyes and a faint smile.

" Nobody tells me what to do Cara, I do as I please ." he said as his eyes roamed my body and I instantly pulled up the zipper of the rompers I was wearing . I knew I was going to come back super late from the salon so I asked Keisha if she could pack for me and pick out an outfit for me and boy !

 I knew I was going to come back super late from the salon so I asked Keisha if she could pack for me and pick out an outfit for me and boy !