Chapter 33

Leonardo's POV

"Von ! Rubi found something " Tori, one of our hitman said peaking his head into my office. I instantly rose to my feet  and approached him

"She's in the lab ? " I asked and he quickly nodded. I walked passed him and headed towards the lab. It's been 26 hours since Amanda's abduction, 26 hours of trying to locate her, 26 hours of Mia cursing me out and 26 hours of feeling guilty. This whole thing has made me realize that I dragged Amanda into my shit, my lifestyle and I know for a fact that Amanda doesn't belong in this world. I don't want another woman's blood on my hands, I don't want to ruin her  and I promised Mia that after we get Amanda back, I'll let her go. Mia too is willing to sacrifice their friendship for her safety , we chose this life and we've adapted well to it but it's a different case with Amanda, way different.

" I'm listening." I said when I entered the lab and took a seat next to Rubi, our tech girl.

"Well , I finally got the savailance camera footage from the restaurant she was abducted in front o- " I cut her off before she could finish.

"The one we had a meeting at ? " I turned to look at her for confirmation while toying with one of the pencils that were on top of the table.

"Yes Von ! and can you please let me finish before you ask questions ?" she asked looking at me with a bored expression.

"I'm sorry Rubi, my head is just all over the place but continue " I said before running a hand through my hair exhaling deeply.

"It's okay Leonardo, we'll find her" she said offering me a tight smile before reaching her hand out to ruffle my hair, I hit her hand away and she chuckled. Rubi was one of the few employees whom I actually get along with, she was loyal to the family name and she was a hard worker . I also considered her as one of my friends.

" In the footage I was able to see that the car was heading east because he drove down the street probably to Rogau and also I had a close up look of the car

" In the footage I was able to see that the car was heading east because he drove down the street probably to Rogau and also I had a close up look of the car. I printed pictures of the car and gave one to each of the guys and sent them on a search party to Rogau .  I just got a call from Ronnie and he said that there's a warehouse located in the Mountains in Peta, he didn't see the car but he's convinced that that's where Amanda is held. Tell me when you're ready to go because Ronnie and them are already on standby "  I grinned instantly jumping out of my seat and walked out of the room into the lobby of the warehouse, where everyone was located.

" LISTEN UP !  EVERY GET DRESSED, PUT ON YOUR FUCKING VESTS AND STRAP UP ! WE'RE GOING TO PAY AN OLD FRIEND A VISIT  " I said before grabbing my black jumpsuit and vest .

Within a few minutes of explaining the plan of how we were going to get Amanda out, everyone was dressed and ready to go. We all loaded up into 6 different vans .