Chapter 47

Amanda's POV
(2 : 00 AM)

I tip toed to the bottom of the stairs, went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water  before walking towards the front door .

" Where are you going at this time of the night ? You know Ciara left so you don't have to leave Amanda. " Pablo said, his voice coming from the dimly lit living room.

" Mary mother of Jesus ! You freaking scared me, do you want me to give birth now nigga ? " I said with my hand on my chest.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I thought I was the only one up .  " he said emerging from the darkness of the living room, damn this man is good looking.

" Well obviously you're not, what are you doing sitting in the dark anyway ? " I asked before walking towards the coat closet and grabbing my fur coat

" Well obviously you're not, what are you doing sitting in the dark anyway ? " I asked before walking towards the coat closet and grabbing my fur coat .

" Just reminiscing, where are you going at this time of the night pretty lady ?" he asked while leaning on the wall opposite me, staring at me.

" So you think I'm pretty ?  " I asked teasingly with a smirk .

" Of course, who doesn't ? You're beauty is undeniable . " he said shrugging showing his pearly white teeth and I turned my face away to hide my blush.

" Thank you , well I'm craving some KFC so I was going to grab some and besides I didn't really eat last night because of... you know who . " I said shrugging.

" Pregnancy cravings really be hitting that hard that you gotta get up at 2 AM  ?!  Yikes but let me drive you though . "  he said before grabbing his jacket and car keys .

" No its fine really, we have a rental so I can drive myself ." I said taking the keys of our rental off the the key hook.

" I honestly don't mind Amanda, I don't have anything better to do anyway and besides the rain is pouring heavy outside, I doubt you'd wanna drive in that . " he said reassuring me before opening the door and just like he said it was raining cats and dogs .

" Okayyy, I'll leave the driving up to you mister ! You got this. " I said chuckling before setting the rental keys down . We walked out of the house and he locked the door and we took off running to the car, the rain wasn't playing at all and the wind made it even worse.

"  That was crazy !  Why did you have to park so far from the house ? " I said laughing when we finally entered the car .

" The driveway was full when I got here ." he chuckled before turning the heat up to warm both of us up .

" Bet ! " I said while putting my seat belt on and he simply just chuckled before pulling off. The drive to the KFC drive through was fun, we sang along to August Alsina which was my favorite and we had small talks here and there until we reached KFC .