Chapter 60

Leonardo's POV

" STOP RIGHT HERE !" I yelled at Paul before running out of the car with a half conscience Amanda into the entrance of the hospital.

" I NEED HELP !" I yelled at the nurses when I entered the building.

" COWEN BRING A STRETCHER !" whom I'm assuming is a head nurse yelled at one of the nurses and shortly after a male nurse ran towards us with a stretcher and I laid Amanda on it.

" What's going o--Oh God she's pregnant ! GUYS SHE'S PREGNANT AND SHE'S BLEEDING , SHE NEEDS TO SEE A DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ! GET HER A ROOM . " the nurse yelled orders before running towards the reception table, the other nurses took Amanda and I followed.

" Sir please remain here. " one of the male nurses said with his hand in front of me and I mugged him before roughly nudging him.

" That's my fucking wife and child so don't you dare tell me what to fucking do ! " I said sternly while pointing my finger at him.

" Chris go, I'll deal with him." the nurse from before said standing in front of me.

" I need to see how my wife is doing, I can't be away from her ! " I said as calmly as I can.

" I understand but they need to clean her first , and make sure she's okay and they don't need you in the way . Come on, I'll take you to her myself." I ran my hands down my face in frustration before sighing.

" Stacey tell doctor Morgan that we need her in the labour ward, NOW !. " she said before guiding me to the elevator and we rode to the" labour ward  " . We got off the elevator and walked down the hall until we arrived in front of Amanda's room. I pushed the door open and I found her laying on the bed, obviously still in pains. Her naked body was covered by the thin layered hospital gown. I rushed to her side and kneeled beside her bed.

" How are you feeling ? " I asked while wiping sweat off her forehead.

" They said I'm in labour but I'm only 6 months pregnant Leonardo, my baby could die !" she said while sobbing and I put my forehead against her's.

" Our baby is going to be just fine cara ! So what if he's half baked ? I was half baked too and I'm perfectly fine. Don't cry baby, it's going to be okay. " I said trying to lighten up her mood and I heard the nurses in the room laugh along with her. She weakly smiled at me as tears ran down her face.

The door opened and it revealed a much older woman in a doctor's uniform.

" Hey I'm Doctor Morgan , I'll be helping you deliver your baby today." she said walking fully into the room and taking a seat on the chair at the bottom of Amanda's bed.

" You're are currently experiencing contractions right now, so that explains the pain. Are you a first time mom ?  " the doctor asked and Amanda nodded, not having the strength to speak.

" That explains the blood but don't worry sweetheart, it's totally normal for first time moms. Now can you please  hold yourself like this . " nurses on either side of Amanda's bed helped position Amanda into the position the doctor told her to be in and I could instantly see the discomfort in her face. I moved out of the way and let the doctor examine her.

" I'm going to insert 2 fingers into you to see how far the baby is okay ?"  the doctor said and Amanda instantly shook her head as sweat appeared on the surface of her skin again.