Chapter 62

Leonardo's POV
(New York /05 : 45 PM)

"Leonardo wake up, it's time to go shopping for the triplets and your family is here already

"Leonardo wake up, it's time to go shopping for the triplets and your family is here already ." Amanda said slightly shaking me and I rolled over groaning.

" BAE !"  she yelled before tugging at the covers and ripping them off of me.

" Yes mama I'm up." I mumbled before getting off the bed and walking towards the bathroom to shower.

After showering , I brushed my teeth and combed my hair  before wrapping a towel around my waist and exited the bathroom.

" mama." I said walking towards the mother of my children and giving her a kiss.

"  babe ! Go get dressed we're supposed to go grocery too." she said pecking my lips before continuing on making the bed.

" You look good by the way, I love the short hair on you ." I said playfully licking my lips while walking backwards to the closet.

" Leonardo stawwp

" Leonardo stawwp ." she said before flashing me one of her dimple smile and I've learned that 'enkosi' meant thank you, if I was going to spend the rest of my life with Amanda then I had to learn her mother tongue and her culture and so do our children.

I winked at her before going into my closet to get dressed.

" Your mom said she doesn't mind looking after the kids while we're gone . So I guess it'll just be me and you." she said walking into my closet .

" Throw this on, there's a slight breeze outside." she said handing me a coat and I smiled taking it from her and putting it on.

" Thank you mama. " I said before giving her a kiss and taking her hand and we both left our room and went downstairs and Yeah ! Amanda moved in with me, it took a lot of convincing but she finally agreed at the end but of course she still kept her apartment.

" Here comes the parents !"  Luciano said as we came down the stairs and I playfully dust my shoulders off.

" Lucy !" Amanda said with a excitement before letting go of my hand and running towards my brother making me frown.