Chapter 46

Pablo's POV

" Nice to finally meet you Pablo, you too Mr Diablo ."  this woman was gorgeous, undeniably gorgeous.

" What did you say your name was again ? I didn't quite catch it at first ."  I said still holding on to the small, swollen hand .

" Amanda, my name is Amanda . " she said slightly pulling her hand back awkwardly, I nervously chuckled before letting it go.

" You have a beautiful accent Amanda and an even beautiful face . " My dad said obviously flirting with her, let's just say my father was one with the ladies mainly the reason why his marriage with my mother never lasted.

 " My dad said obviously flirting with her, let's just say my father was one with the ladies mainly the reason why his marriage with my mother never lasted

" Uhmm... Thank you sir ." she said with her head hung low , my dad chuckled at her hiding her blush.

" The food is almost ready , everyone to the dining table and that includes you too Amanda baby , me and De'arra will finish everything ." my aunt, Ms Taylor said before walking her kitchen.

" Yes Ms Taylor but I have to go change first ." she said softly before running up the stairs and leaving her scent behind.

" Get your eyes off her before she trips and falls.  " Keisha said snapping her fingers in front of my face pulling me back to reality.

" Let me have my moment please Keke ! " I said chuckling before wrapping my arms around her and walking towards the dining table.

" I call dips on the seat next to Pablo ! " Jordan said while walking out of the room, everyone laughed at his childish acts.

" The family clearly missed you, it's good to have you home cuz !" Keisha said hugging me before pulling apart and walking to her seat. I took a seat next to my Liyah and left an empty one next to me for Jordan. Me and Liyah started conversating about everything I've missed out while I was gone.

" Can I sit here ? " I heard a familiar voice say behind me and I turned and faced Ciara, my stepsister.

" That's Jordan's seat ." Liyah said while rolling her eyes. It's no secret that nobody actually liked my sister or her mother, my father's ex wife because of how badly they treated people.

" Shut up Liyah, would you ?"  Ciara said rolling her eyes at Liyah before looking back at me grinning.

" But that is Jordan's s--" she cut me  my putting her finger on my lips but I gently pushed them away, Ciara has had a crush on me for as long as I can remember . After my parents divorced, me and my mother moved to LA and I only came back 7 years later after my mom died and by then my father was already married to another woman and had a child with her, Ciara .