Chapter 5 : Wrong Tone

Leonardo's POV

"Prepare the files for today's meeting Jane and make sure the projector actually fucken works this time" I said while fixing my tie in the mirror, balancing my phone between my ear and shoulder

"Okay Mr Re-" I hung up before she could finish, her voice is annoying . Jane was my newly hired assistance, just like the ones before her, she was also stupid.

"People frustrate me Rocky" I said patting my giant pit bull and he barked back making me chuckle. I heard Roxy's paws hit the floor before she appeared in my room, she came and stood in front of me and looked up at me

"Good morning princess" I said while patting my other pit bull, Roxy. She was the princess of the house, I spoiled her rotten. Roxy was a white albino pit bull with bright blue eyes. My baby was beautiful. Rocky on the other hand was a midnight black pit bull with red eyes. They were both different, which is why I chose to adopt them.

I walked down the stairs into the basement, Rocky and Roxy's playground. The basement was dim but you could still see, I walked towards the fridge and took out 2 raw steaks and tossed it to them. I exited the basement and grabbed my briefcase and walked out of my house. Once outside I was instantly greeted by my driver who opened the car door for me, I gave him the head nod and got into the car.We then drove to the company.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Let's get started" I said when I entered the boardroom, everyone quickly sat up straight and diverted their attention to me.

"I called all the head departments and their supervisors here today because I recently got the spreadsheets from the financial department and it turns out that we haven't been making as much money as we were supposed to be making,our numbers are dropping. Someone enlighten me " I said laying back on my chair waiting for answers

" Sir I don't know if you remember but last year in October you fired everyone at the Reigns Restaurant that's located in Atlanta and the restaurant hasn't been in business ever since " some girl with a tight blazer said before sitting down

"The HR department hasn't taken care of that?" I asked looking at my sister next to me, Mrs Brown. She was the youngest, but she was already married. Me and our brother, Luciano were still exploring.

"We're still in the process of employing people but it's hard finding qualified people without a criminal record. The restaurant can not be opened until the staff is full" my sister said while handing me a file which I gave to Jane to go through. I glanced next to my sister and saw Ms Firecracker staring in space, she wasn't paying attention.

"The restaurant has to be running in 2 weeks, you're all dismissed!" I said while standing up, the loud noise of chairs moving pulled Ms Firecracker out of her deep thoughts. She looked around and stood up, gathering her accessories and put her chair in. My dick twitched in my pants when I saw what she had on, she wore a tight black skirt with a white dress shirt. She looked mesmerizing, she was about to walk passed me but I grabbed her arm pulling her back as everyone left.

"I don't pay you to day dream during work hours Ms Gaffley" I said eyeing her as she squirm under my gaze

"I-I'm sorry sir, It will never happen again" she said while looking down

"Of course it won't because I am giving you a written warning" I said while letting her arm go and tucked my hands in my trouser pockets.

"WHAT ?! I didn't do anything wrong, none of the questions were directed towards me so I didn't bother to answer them and besides I haven't been in the company long enough, I don't have enough knowledge to answer those questions" she said looking at me with wide eyes obviously angry, I chuckled.

"You should've done your research then, come by my office to sign your written warning" I said turning to leave

"This is ridiculous ! I don't eve-- You know what ? Fine ! I'll sign the damn warning" she said shocking me causing me to turn and look at her

"but that won't change the fact that you're a miserable, self centered, inconsiderant, bossy little boy that throws tantrums every time things don't go his way" she spat at me

Amanda's POV

Shit! I shouldn't have said that, he looked at me with an unreadable expression and asked

"What did you say to me?" he took steps towards me, his hand instantly gripped my neck as he backed me up against the huge glass window behind me. Oh God he was going to throw me through the glass, I think now is the right time to apologize... or not.

When my back hit the glass window  my eyes widened .

"The glass might break you kn--" his grip tighten around my neck making it hard for me to breath so I clawed his arm trying to loosen his grip. If we were in a different scenario I'd probably moan because this shit was a turn on. He lowered his head next to my ear and said

"Don't you ever use that tone or those words on me again Amanda or I wouldn't restrain myself from slaughtering your throat,this is my last warning to you" his warm breath fanned my neck, the way my name rolled off his tongue sent chills down my sp-Wait?! How does he know my name?! his grip loosened around my neck allowing air to enter my lungs, he surely left a handprint. I blinked the tears away as I looked at him while coughing .

"You're dismissed Ms Gaffley" he smirked at me as he left the boardroom,well that was eventful... can we do it again?

A/N

These two should just get it on!
Please vote and comment, I'd love to hear your opinions on the story. 🧚🏾‍♀️