Chapter 61

Amanda's POV

"Oh mntanam ! Awukho sezintlungwini kengoku ? They're so beautiful, I can not wait to meet them."  (Oh my child ! Are you not in any kind of pain ?)

" I pushed out 3 babies out of my biscuit mama, of course ibuhlungu ! Kodwa u gqirha uthe ndimane ndizithoba ngamanzi a shushu , ndizode ndiphole. " (Of course it hurts ! But the doctor told me to sock myself in a warm tub of water and that will help me heal soon.) I said while bouncing Nikita, she refused to sleep and I already fed her, changed her nappy and burped her but she wasn't budging. Thank God Leonardo already put Mariano and Junior to bed .

" I can't wait to come back home so you guys can meet them , u Oyintando no Olothando have Daddy's eyes."  I said before glancing down at Nikita and she still was wide awake, I sighed before continuing to rock her to sleep.

" u Tata unamehlo amahle so I just know my nephews are going to get all the girls, that's how daddy got mommy . " (Daddy has beautiful eyes - )

I burst out laughing at my sister's statement and my mom simply shook her head while blushing.

" ubhuti wakho uyakwazi uba ubelekile ? " (Does your brother know that you gave birth ?)

" Ewe mama , I couldn't reach you guys earlier on so I called him. I showed them to him and Mihlali and they instantly were attached to them , they didn't even want me to hang up . " (Yes mother -) I chuckled thinking back to my brother's facial expression when I told him I gave birth to triplets, him and his wife were genuinely happy.

" You were always I favorite ka bhuti kaloku wena, I can already imagine how much he's going to spoil the triplets ."

" I on the other hand can not wait to teach my niec--"

My sister got cut off by my father walking into the room and even through the iPad screen, you could feel the suffocating tension. After seconds of silence my mom broke the silence.

" I belekile intombhi yakho izolo ekuseni , zi triplets . "  (your daughter gave birth yesterday morning, it's triplets)

" Molweni Tata ." (hello father.) I said giving a faint smile and he only nodded.

" Can I see them ?"

I nodded before flipping the camera so I can give him a better view of the triplets .

" This is Luthando, our daughter and these are her brothers, Oyintando and Olothando ."   I said showing him my little babies and he smiled but it faded real quickly . He cleared his throat before speaking.

" Bahle ."  (they're beautiful.)

He said before leaving the room and I sighed before flipping the camera on me again.

" Give him some time mntanam ."

" Okay ma, I have to go now but hopefully I can talk to you guys soon."  I said not even attempting on hiding my disappointment. Why won't my father swallow his pride and accept that I am grown and I can settle with whoever I want to settle down with , white or black, why ?!

" Okay baby , don't mind your father please . Just focus on your new family and know that we love you ."

" Yes sis , we love you."