Chapter 28

Amanda's POV

"Zvakanaka ini ndichataura newe gare gare amai, nditumire kukwazisa kwangu kuna Papa nevanun'una vangu" (Okay I'll talk to you later mother, send my greetings to grandpa and my siblings)  I said to my grandma over the phone before opening the door to the house while carrying groceries.

"I will, bye baba"

I ended the call, closing the door behind me. I set the groceries down and took off my coat, Russia was freezing. I heard the sound of the TV playing and silently sighed, I was hoping he'd be asleep by the time I came back. I grabbed the bags and tried to hurriedly walk towards the kitchen until I heard his voice.

"Avoiding me won't make me or what happened go away, tesoro"  I turned to look at him, only to meet the back of his head. He still had his eyes on the TV

"No one is avoiding you Leonardo" I said lying because I clearly was, " I just went to get groceries since we don't have any"

"Come here" he finally turned to look at me, smirking. " Unless you are  actually avoiding me"

I rolled my eyes before setting the bags down, walking across the room to sit on the couch opposite him , far from him.

"That's not where I asked you to sit"

"Yea but it's where I'm going to sit" I said returning the same glare he was giving me. He chuckled before he got up from his seat  and came to sit next to me, making me scoot back a little.

"Am I making you nervous, tesoro ?" he said huskily and leaned in closer to me, making my heart beat go crazy.

"No, not even cl --"

"You're lying, your heart beat says a lot Amanda " he said smirking at me before scooting back.

"We could always talk about what happened last night or  we could simply continue where we left off, if you want " his hand brushed against my leg

"You're disgusting " I pushed his hand away and rolled my eyes .

"You like it " he fired back putting his feet on top of the coffee table and leaned back on the couch

"I really don't " I mumbled

"Yea ? Then why did you clench your thighs together ?" I blushed causing my face to heat up

"You keep forgetting that I know how your body reacts to me"  he teased, I rolled my eyes before standing up and pulling my tights up

"You're giving me a headache, I'm going to my room" I said turning away

"I got something that can help you with that headache, if you want that is " he said standing up and followed me slowly. With one of his hands stuffed in his sweatpants, he held my waist and turned me to face him with the other.

"Leonardo mo-" I stopped when he pushed me closer towards his body and brought his lips closer to my ear

"All you have to ask tesoro,"  he quickly placed a kiss on the spot under my ear , then my jaw. I tilted my head to the side, giving him more excess. I slightly moaned at how rough he was being, but managed to be gentle at the same time. He sucked on my exposed skin, surely leaving love marks. I pushed against his chest so I can have room to look at him and that same intimidating but annoying smirk was on his face. It irritates me to know how fast I turn soft for him, I don't think I even had my guard up when it came to him. The vibration of my phone in my pocket brought me out of my thoughts, I tried to get out of his huge arms but of course failed.