Chapter 52

Amanda's POV

' We're so sorry for not standing by you but you know how baba is

' We're so sorry for not standing by you but you know how baba is.'

" No it's fine mama , I fully understand . I'm sorry for disappointing you mama and of course the rest of the family."  I signed before running a hand through my braids while on FaceTime with my mother and sisters.

'  and utata already told Aunt Nomusa and you know how she is, she told the whole of South Africa . I swear she's always nose deep in somebody's business.'

' Shut up wena !  Baby don't listen to her nonsense , people's opinions shouldn't matter to you. What they think of you or how they view you shouldn't matter and stop  saying that you disappointed us when you didn't. '

'  Hai she did mama ! She disappointed us mntaka bawo , I'm disappointed that you didn't tell me that the father of my nephew is thee Leonardo Reigns . '

" You guys know about ... Leonardo ?" I asked one of the twins scrunching up my face , the whole world practically knew about him but me ? Shock .

' Well... no but we know about him now and I couldn't be any proud of you, secure the bag anyway you can sis . '

" Oh my God no ! That sounds so wrong , don't you ever do that ! One has to work and push hard for what they want not get pregnant and use their baby as a pawn ."  I said rolling my eyes at her, Lisa was always the rebellious one between the twins so believe me when I say she'd live up to her words .

' Uhmm...Okay ? Anyway does he have a younger brother ?  Like a good looking younger broth-- matter of fact one of his uncle would do , as long as they have a big bank siste-- '

'  Melisa fokof phuma ! Clearly you've lost all of your morals and senses, get out .  '

' Mama I said nothing wro--Okay bye Amanda and remember what I told you, secure the money ba-- MAMA !!!! '

Me and Nelisa, the other twin burst out laughing when my mother chased after my sister with one of her slippers in her hand .

'  I need to record this , talk to you later ! '

" Send me the footage !! "  I yelled in between laughs before ending the call . Right after ending, there was a knock on the door . I groaned before dragging myself to the front door , slightly yanking it open . My face instantly lit up when I saw De'arra standing in my door way.

" Surprise ?"  she said with uncertainty and I chuckled before pulling her into my arms and hugging her tightly.

" Amanda I know you missed me but damn girl , you're suffocating me ." she said trying to break free but that only made me squeeze her even tighter .