Chapter 56

Leonardo's POV

" That won't be necessary , just update me on everything that happens ."  I laid on the couch with a towel wrapped around my waist, talking to Luciano on the phone . We arrived an hour ago at the cabin and I just got out of the shower.

" I will but you need to take it easy, the sooner you heal the better ! We need you. "

" I'll try ." I simply said , sighing in frustration .

" Okay now let me talk to Amanda ."

" She's currently in the shower ri--actually here she comes." I heard Amanda's footsteps come down the stairs, I handed her my phone when she got near and she looked at me confused.

" It's Luciano ."  I said and she clapped her hands excitedly before taking the phone from me.

" Lucy ! " she said and I scrunched up my face, what kind of nickname is that ? 

I shamelessly checked her out as she spoke with my brother over the phone , paying extra attention to her now wide hips and sizeable breasts

I shamelessly checked her out as she spoke with my brother over the phone , paying extra attention to her now wide hips and sizeable breasts . Amanda has always been attractive but it's as if she has gotten even more beautiful ever since the pregnancy. Every part of her body was admirable, from her swollen hands, all the way to her swollen pretty feet . Looking back at her  , I smirked when I saw her eyes already focused on my exposed lower abdomen . She physically gulped before quickly shifted her gaze to the floor .

" I guess," she shrugged , " and nobody choozes their nickname dummy, that's what makes it special."  she said rolling her eyes as if Luciano could see her.

"Whatever  , I'm going to call you Lucy and there's nothing you can say that will change my mind , Bye !" she said before ending the call and gently tossed me my phone.

" I'm about to cook breakfast, is there anything you'd specifically want to eat ? Maybe a diet that was given to you by the doctor ? " she asked while leaning on the couch I was sitting in.

" I'm not hungry ."  I shrugged and she put her hand on her hip, straight facing me.

" You're not hungry or you don't know what to eat?  " she questioned while looking at me .

" I'm not hungry ."  this time she rolled her eyes.

" Leonardo you have to ea--matter of fact I insist that you eat something." she said with concern while resting her elbows on the couch.

" Since you insist , I know exactly what you could serve me mi amore. " I said with a devious smirk before biting down on my bottom lip seductively. She looked at me confused until what I said sank in then a smile made it's way to her face and she turned to the other way to hide her blush.