Chapter 54

Amanda's POV

"It's as if we're walking around with Beyoncé ." I said smirking before sipping on my cup of tea.

" I know right, everyone is STARING ." De'arra said  loud enough for the group of men sitting opposite us to hear, causing them to shift their gaze from us.

" Maybe I shouldn't have worn this dress . "   Keisha said sounding a bit insecure while tugging at her dress trying to cover up her exposed thigh.

 "   Keisha said sounding a bit insecure while tugging at her dress trying to cover up her exposed thigh

" Girl bye ! You look scrumptious in that dress. " De'arra said playfully giving Keisha the bedroom eyes and she giggled before waving her off.

" D is right ! Your body looks insane in that dress , got me feeling some typa way ." I said rubbing my hands together, pulling my bottom lip in between my teeth.

" Shut up !" she said covering her now red cheeks  and me and D burst out laughing at her actions.

" I love hanging out with you two lunatics . " Keisha said with a pout while batting her eyelashes.

" Me too ! I love this, especially the food part . We should do this more often. "  I said while stuffing myself.

" I couldn't agree more but I uhmm... have something to tell you guys . "  De'arra said before putting her utensils down on her plate.

" What is it ? You found yourself a new hot man ? " Keisha asked before dramatically sipping on her cocktail and De'arra nervously laughed , Oh boy ! I already know what she's about to say.

" He's not really new ."  De'arra said while fidgeting with her fingers.

" Wait wh-- BITCH YOU TOOK RAYMOND BACK ?"  Keisha scrunched her face while looking at De'arra and I look between the two confused.

" Uhmm... Who's Rachel ? "  I asked purposely mispronouncing the man's name hoping it'd enlighten the mood but I guess not .

" De'arra's ex .  " Keisha said and judging by her tone , she didn't like him.

" No  Keisha ! I didn't take him back , I uhmm... I took Ken back . "  she mumbled the last part but I heard her .

" Not Kenock !  and why would you do that De'arra ? " Keisha asked while looking at De'arra as if she has 7 heads .

" He-Well we talked and he apologized . " De'arra said avoiding eye contact with both me and Keisha.

" Yea and so ? " Keisha said while rolling her neck .