Chapter 51

Amanda's POV

" The doctor said everything seemed fine and of course he gave me more vitamins to boost my energy or something ? I don't know but oh my God Leonardo, you should've heard his small heart beat ! It was the the cutest thing ever and YES ! we're having a baby boy , a mini you. By the way it took him long enough but he finally started kicking , he usually kicks more when I listen to music or just... Any time he feels like it honestly  but the doctor said he is a little bit concerned about how fast my stomach is growing, he said my stomach was huge for a person that's only 6 months but he said I was probably bloated or we're just having a cute little fat baby . Remember when I told you about my bump growing over night ? I'm trying not to pay it too much attention but I'm scared . " I sighed while playing with Leonardo's pale fingers , my eyes getting watery a little.

It's been 3 weeks since the incident and Leonardo was still unconscious and in ICU , he wasn't responding to anything, sound, touch, scent , anything ! But that didn't stop me from visiting him everyday and talking to him , basically updating him about the pregnancy and I'd shave him, give him a pedicure and play with his hair a little . Me and Luciano loved messing with him , last week we put makeup on him and ribbons and bows on his hair and took pictures so we can show him when he finally wakes up . Me and Luciano have gotten close these past few weeks, we'd have game night or movie night in Leonardo's hospital room , we'd dance for him , sing and we'd even paint for him ! The hospital was basically our second home .

Fortunately the Reigns were able to transfer Leonardo back to New York from Memphis so we were currently in New York but De'arra stayed behind Memphis, Ken cheated again and I guess she needed space or rather time to herself but we face time each other on a dail-- speak of the Devil .

" Hey baby ." I said answering my phone before moving away from Leonardo and towards the window .

" Mandy ! How're you and how's my baby pooh ? " she asked excitedly as she cooed at my growing belly.

" We're doing fine Ms Taylor, thank you ! But how are you ? "  I asked giving her a small smile but she shrugged her shoulders.

" I mean... Same shit, different day. "  she said rolling her eyes but her tone gave it all away that she was hurt but I didn't want to question her any further.

" You look good by the way, where you going  sis ? " i asked while brushing my tummy and instantly Pooh started kicking .

" Girl you ain't see shit , lemme show you the fit boo  ." she said before flipping her camera and it displayed her standing before a huge mirror .

" she said before flipping her camera and it displayed her standing before a huge mirror