𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #21

"you think she'll like the black or jet black one?" tysheem asked dave, looking at the colors of the iphones.

"they both black, it don't matter." dave replied, scrolling on his phone.

tysheem smacked his teeth. "but, one is blacker than the other."

"man, if you don't just pick a black! this needs to be sent asap, no rocky."

tysheem grilled dave. "whatever man," he looked at the employer from t-mobile. "yeah, i want an iphone eleven pro max, 512Gb; color, black. full payment—"

"and service." dave added.

"and serv— and serviceee?" tysheem whipped his head towards dave, with a scrunched face. "that's what i said." dave looked up from his phone.

tysheem shook his head. "you better than me," he mumbled. "and service, please." he finished off with the employer.

"okay, will that be paid with cash, card, or apply pay?"

"uhh, that's up to big man," tysheem patted dave's shoulder. "i'll be at the food court."

tysheem wait for confirmation from dave, but dave was too busy texting narnia to notice anything around him.

bugga boo 💕

LMFAOOOOO

Sent 10:09 am

Me

You being mad annoying B

Sent 10:10 am
Read 10:11 am

bugga boo 💕

huh?

Sent 10:11 am

Me

You heard what i said man

Sent 10:12 am
Read 10:12 am

narnia squinted at the message.

bugga boo 💕

is there a problem?

Sent 10:12 am

Me

I just told you there was goofy, you

Sent 10:14 am
Read 10:16 am

bugga boo 💕

🤨 k?

Sent 10:16 am

narnia was confused on why dave was acting up, they were just cool.
'this is why i don't do, dudes,' she thought, as she waited for his response.
meanwhile, as this went on - tysheem took dave's wallet to pay for the phone.

Me

man get outta my messages bro

Sent 10:16 am
Read 10:17 am

narnia left dave on read, unbothered by his attitude. and hoped he would tend to his problems. she didn't want anything to do with him right now.

as the phone was being packaged, tysheem was waiting over dave's shoulder - looking at how dave was speaking to narnia.

after tysheem noticed they were done talking; he cocked his hand back, angled his legs so he'll gain more power and speed - rocked back on his foot, and then slapped dave on the side of his face as hard his slanted arms allowed.

the smack echoed through the medium sized store walls, causing everyone in it to stop, and look at where it came from a moment.

dave held his face as he turned towards tysheem. "yo, what's the deal!" he pushed tysheem.

"why you talking to a lady like that, goofy?!" he shouted, referencing narnia.

dave looked at tysheem for a moment, before he started laughing.
tysheem started at dave with a crazy look on his face - his blue eyes iced over, and his anger only growing.
he was getting ready to hit him again, until dave spoke up.

"tysheem, it's just a prank bro. i'm not serious, i started that argument for a reason."

tysheem's hard face turned into a confused one. "what? what was the reason?"

"i just wanted to play with her, until she recieve"
"that's stupid, and makes no sense. she's gonna pissed until then." tysheem creased his eyebrows.

"that's the plan." dave smiled.

tysheem shook his head a little. "you really, know nothing about women. she's not gonna take the gifts, dummy. not after you talked to her like that. or she might take them, and never speak to you again." he rolled his eyes, walking away.

"i already paid for everything, i'm treating myself to a shopping spree!" he waved dave's wallet around.

dave quickly felt himself, for his wallet that wasn't there. "tysheem!"

11 hours later

9:15 pm

narnia was busy drawing, as she felt her phone vibrate repeatedly.

she grabbed it, and watched as dave's name flashed on her phone.

she declined his call, and went back to her art.

dave was stuck for a second.

"did she just. . " he thought to himself, as he re-dialed her again - only for it to be declined again.

he smacked his teeth. he called her until she finally picked up.

what do you want?

you mad at me, boo?

narnia rolled her eyes, smacking her teeth - letting him know the answer by her gesture.

get off my phone, bro. oh. and i don't want those gifts, goofy.

narnia aggressively hung up the phone, flipping the bird at it - vigorously, imagining it was dave.

dave's mouth was ajar, until he began laughing - shaking his head at her attitude. He let her get away with it this time, since he was the one who purposely caused it.

"she'll be aight tomorrow." he told himself.