𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #22

𝙒𝙀𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔
10:26 AM

dave had narnia's things he paid for, flown out yesterday, they have now arrived in chicago.

dave's worker dialed him up, and told him everything was in place.
dave told him the plan, and when to execute it.

meanwhile, narnia was busting her back at work. victoria secrets had a huge sale today, and the place was overflowing with customers.

"hurry, i have a flight to catch." one of the customers rushed narnia.

"all due respect," narnia started off, as she quickly rang and bagged the customer's items in front of her. "you see there's a full house. be patient, respectfully."

the customer scoffed, waltzing to the other longer line. narnia huffed, getting fed up with these stuck up people.

-

"aye, boss." durango, one of dave's workers, called out to him as he was walking in his office.

he looked up from his paperwork for a second. "wassup?"

"i found something on narnia."

dave's attention span immediately averted to the papers in durango's hand.
he moved his paperwork towards the side. "what do you have?"

"narnia's father; trayvontae willis rules is was convicted off aggravated battery, his bail has currently been pushed up to 215,000, and his sentence is four years long."

"he claimed he was innocent; protecting his daughter, narnia, from his half brother's attempted rape allegation."

hearing this, made dave's blood boil.

"they let the guy go?" he asked, with low eyes.
"yes."

"alright, anything else?"

durango shifted uncomfortably, looking off to the side.
dave noticed, and with a concerning look growing on his face - he asked, "what's the problem?"

"tiffany jackson jane; narnia's mother, and. . . a crack/ heroine addict."

dave's eyes flew up, burning with fury - his teeth clenched, and fist balled.
"what?"

-

7:59 PM

after a long day at work, narnia sluggishly walked into the house with her burber king meal.
she reeked off perfume, and lotion from her job. better than smelling like burgers.

knowing her mom would bug about money, she placed her cut on the table - before wobbling off to her room.

she groaned, plopping on her small bed. she deeply sighed, as she pulled out a 'whooper' from the brown bag.
as she took the first bite, her phone began ringing.

she pulled it from her back pocket, and watched as dave's number appear on her phone.
she missed him, honestly. but, she wouldn't allow herself to think about him.
nonetheless, she answered.