𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #38

dave shook narnia's shoulder, lightly.

"ma, wake up. we're here." dave spoke lightly.

however, narnia was sound asleep, snoring like she haven't gotten any rest for two weeks.

she and dave spoke for hours until she fell asleep in his arms.

dave tried a few more times until he figured she wouldn't budge. so, he carefully picked up her body and carried her off the plane into the limousine that was already waiting prior to their arrival.

it was a quiet, long ride from the airport to dave's home.

he leaned his head back on the seat, looking up at the car's ceiling, deep in thought.

he puffed his cheeks, irritated that he couldn't talk to narnia because of her restless state.

dave lifted his head, averting his eyes over toward narnia.

she laid down comfortably in two huge blankets across from him.

feeling as if they were too far apart, dave migrated over towards narnia's side of the car, and sat on the floor next to her face.

he removed the blanket covering her mouth and took in her beautiful features.

his thumb brushed across her plumped lips. he loved how her eyelashes lightly touched her cheeks.

and even though she was obnoxiously snoring, he enjoyed hearing and being around her space.

"sir," the driver pulled back the car divider. "we will arrive at approximately forty-five minutes."

"alright, cool," he sighed. "do you mind stopping at a mediterranean spot?"

"of course, boss. i will notify you when i find one."

"'perciate it, bosley." 

dave's driver sent him a tight smile before closing the divider once again.

his phone began ringing, he took it out from his pocket quickly - afraid it would wake up narnia.

he answered it, and placed the phone up to his ear speaking into it, "yo?"

"yooo, wasshappen'n?" tysheem's voice boomed through the phone.

"nothing much, heading back." dave replied, short.

"ahhh, ole girl coming bro?" tysheem asked, shuffling around in his car.

"why're you asking retarded questions, ty? are you dumb?"

". . . shut up, witch."

dave removed his ear from the phone, looking towards it like tysheem was directly in his face.

dave shook his head. "whatchu on?"

"i'm getting an oil change right now," tysheem pulled up in the small car department. "oh, hold on."

tysheem said, placing his phone in his cup holder.

dave waited and played in narnia's hair while tysheem was handling his business.