𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #6

TWO DAY'S LATER. . .

Narnia sighs, as she plops onto her bed, tired from her thirteen hour long shift.
She works at victoria secrets.
Narnia closed her eyes, falling into a needed sleep.

Seven hours went by, until Narnia's eyes slowly opened as she yawned out, stretching her legs and sitting up.

She sighs, before grabbing her phone and looking at the time.

11:56 pm
She read.

Narnia hopped out her bed and out of her room. She stealthily sneaked downstairs and into the kitchen.

Narnia ran and jumped onto the kitchen counters, she opened the snack cabinet and grabbed two packets of cookies and creme flavored poptarts, one packet of TOWNHOUSE crackers, and four packets of raisins.

Narnia loves. . . loves, raisins.

She jumped off the counter quietly and opened the refrigerator, grabbing five caprisons.
She closed the door, and walked back upstairs.

When she reached her room, she closed and locked her door and threw her snacks onto her bed, crawling onto it.

She opened a pop-tart packet and began eating as she sat in silence, for a few minutes.
She grabbed her phone and looked at it.

'It wouldn't hurt to text him right?' She questioned, staring at the chipotles boy number.
"Let's see." She shrugged as she began texting.

Today May 29th

563-456-2345

narnia.

my names narnia.

Sent 12:07 am

Narnia looked at the time and gasped, just remembering something.
She could call her father and placed money on his book.

She dialed the police department number.

Ring..
Ring..
Ring–

"Chicago's county police department, how may I help you?" A deputy spoke on the phone.

"Yes, may I speak to Trayvontae Willis Blue, please?" Narnia replied.

"Yes, please hold." The phone switched to boring hold music.

Narnia kicked her legs, waiting for them to place her dad on the phone.

"Hey, princess." A smile immediately reached Narnia's face as she heard her dad's voice phone on the phone.

"Daddd! How are you?" Narnia smiled hugely, excited to hear her father's voice.

"Definitely not dropping any soap, how is my lil ladybug?"

"I'm doing okay." Narnia's voice cracked, as she lied.

"So, I worked like. . . fourteen-sixteen hours and made a little over a thousand! I'm going to place it in your book." She told him, feeling proud of herself.

"No, no. Go ahead and spend it on something you want, pumpkin."

"I want you out of jail. so. . .that's what I'm doing." She could tell her father was smiling from the other side of the phone.

"Thank you, bugs. How's your mom?"

Narnia's whole mood was ruined now that she was reminded of tiffany.

"She still puts her hands on me." She whispered. "That stupid. . ." Trayvontae trailed off, as he squeezed the jails's phone.

"You reached out to yo aunty?" he asked, sounding agitated.
"Yeah. . . but she said, she isn't trying to feed twelve mouths." Narnia answered.

Trayvontae stayed silent, clenching and unclenching his fists. He hated that his own sister would even allow that, especially after their mother taught them different.

"I gotta get outta here. They doing too much, as usual."

Narnia frowned, hearing commotion on the other side of the phone.

"Dad–"

"Yo, just five more minutes. . . Incan't have five minutes?! Man–. . . Narnia, i love–" The phone disconnected before her father could say anything else.

Narnia slowly let her arm fall into her lap, tears welled in her eyes.
She wanted to be with her father so much.
Trayvontae was arrested for beating a man half to death for trying to touch narnia, in front of him.

His bail money is two hundred thousand dollars, he currently is serving four years of prison.

He was only defending his daughter, he shouldn't have had any jail time.

the pedophile was set free.

the pedophile happen to be trayvontae's, half brother.

ever since, narnia has been working extra hard to pay that bail money.

narnia continued to cry, as she ate her crackers.

she then heard a notification that went off on her phone.

800-768-1267

thats wassup, mines dave.

Sent 12:27 am