𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #42

please excuse all mistakes!

narnia leaned on the outside door, frantically running her hand through her blonde hair.
a few moments later, she turned around, grasping the door handle - getting ready to push and walk back in the door.

she hesitated, knowing that if she walked back into that house, it only proved how mentally weak she would've been. men love when women are foolish for them.

with arising anger, she released her hold from the doorknob and striding away from his huge house. as she arrived at the foot of his driveway, she looked left and right - sighing.

"oh gosh, what did i get myself into?" she murmured, pulling out her phone. she would use it as quickly as possible, not knowing when dave would shut off the service he was paying.

as she walked steadily towards what she thinks is one of the exits in the neighborhood, she pulled up tysheem's number and dialed it.

ring, ring ring. . .

the phone rang and rang, then disconnected.

"dang it," she sighed, disappointingly, as she shoved her phone into her pocket. she halted, looking around. rows of mansions on each side of her were only to be seen. lands, fields, playgrounds, and golf carts. she had no idea where to go or how to leave the neighborhood.

a dog barked in a small distance behind her, turning around - she saw a german shepherd attached to a sparkling, rhinestone sangria purple leash - walking beside a woman wearing an all-purple head-to-toe tracksuit.

she sighed in relief, smiling a little as she took small strides toward the woman and her dog. when narnia was a few feet from the lady, she stopped. "excuse me, miss?" she called out, attempting to gain her attention.

but the woman was busy body herself, searching through her iris purple, designer tote bag. "ah, ha!" she frantically pulled out a tube of sparkly transparent purple colored lip-gloss. "found it."

this woman really loves purple, narnia thought.

as the lady whipped her head up, throwing her hair back from her face to apply the lip-gloss on her lips - she caught sight of narnia and screamed.

her eyes bulged out of her head like she saw a demon. she grabbed her chest with her hand, breathing in and out heavily.

narnia stared at her like she was insane.

"oh my, darling," she said, composing herself.

"you can't just scare us poor folk like that." she laughed, finally catching her breath. "phew," she smiled, planting a hand on her hip. but not only after a second did she have a look of shock on her face. "oh my geezers, i thought all the nigerian children were on the bus traveling back to their country!" she started to panic.

"oh, no, no. this can't be! how did you get separated from your group?!" she questioned, her voice gradually rising.

narnia gave her a bewildered gaze. "what are you talking about, lady?"

the woman paused, a pointed finger in the air. "hm," she planted the finger on her chiseled chin. "this is quite odd, not in the ordinary, to say the least." her dog began to bark, and jump on her leg. "shh shh, quit down pooks, mommy has a business matter to work out." she said, dismissing the dog with a puppy treat.