𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #3

Narnia was awoken by water rushing into her nose

Narnia was awoken by water rushing into her nose. She shot up and bend over her bed, coughing it up.
She looked at the woman who carried her for nine and half months in disgust.
"Don't give me that look," She snarls. "Get your lazy ass up and make me something to eat." She told narnia, as she walks out the room, throwing the bucket, that was once filled with water, on the ground.

Narnia sluggishly walked into her bathroom and dried her face and neck off, carefully around her arms, she dabbed them dry.

"Just one more year, narnia. Just one more." She quietly gives herself a glimpse of hope.

Narnia walks out the bathroom, and back over towards her bed. She powers on her phone, yawning.

Waiting for about a minute, she opened her phone and waited for the wifi to kick in. Once it did, she waited for notifications to pop up.

After four minutes of constant notifications, they settled down.
Narnia had every social media app there is.

Narnia is a beautiful girl, but she didn't always feel like she was. Her confidence level could be high at times, but it all depended on the situation.

She had been diagnosed with anxiety.
Being abused in always possible can take a toll on anybody.

She'll read the thirsty lust messages from men, telling her she's beautiful, and would love to meet up. She read in astonishment, blocking any ungodly guys who wish to have their way with her.

Narnia desires one guy. She had no purpose for multiple.
She  snapped out of her thoughts as she had saw her best friend, message her.

Chynaaa 🌺✨

good morninggg!!

Me

morninggg gorgeoussss. how is your packing going?

Sent 8:24 am
Read 8:25 am

Chynaaa 🌺✨

its exhaustinggg. im almost done tho. i wish you could come.

Narnia has never been outside of chicago, her mother would never allow that.
Chyna was going to Dubai for a month, she was luckily born in wealth. So her and her family travel to different parts of the world every chance they got.

'I bet dubai is beautiful.' Narnia fantasized.

Me

yeah...well girl you have funnn. send me picturessss & fooddd!

Sent 8:27 am
Read 2:28 am

Chynaaa 🌺✨

awww of course i will, ill bring you back clothes, shoes, and everything!

Chyna and her family are always pampering, Narnia. They adore her a lot, however know nothing about her situation – and Narnia tended to keep it that way.

Me

aww thank youu, i appreciate it!

8:30 am
Read 8:20 am

Chynaaa 🌺✨

mhm, well i gotta get going girll 😢 ill call you as soooon, as i land beautifulll.

Me

awww 😭 okayy you better. love youuu gorgeoussss

Sent 8:33 am
Read 8:33 am

Chynaaa 🌺✨

love you moreeee. ttylll.
Me

Sent 8:35 am
Read 8:36 am

Narnia sighed, as she sets her phone down on the bed, pushing herself off it to go make, Tiffany, her mother some food.

Before she walked out the door, the familiar notification sound went off, telling her she had a message.

She walked back over towards it, grabbed her phone and opened the message.

800-768-1267

yo

Read 8:37 am

Narnia tilted her head, furrowing her eyebrows. "Chipotle boy?"