𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #35

𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"naalaaaaaaa." 

"if you've got someone you like!" narnia sung, holding the hotel's remote towards her mouth, as 'get you' by daniel caesar and kali uchis played on the television.

"don't you love when i come arounddd?"

SMACK!

dave quickly swapped a mosquito on the wall with his shoe before turning back, squinting his eyes, bobbing his head, and singing along with narnia. 

"what he say?!. . . build you up thennn i take you down!" 

"don't you love when i come arounddd?" 
"build you up then i take‒"
"whooo, who would've thought i get youuu?"
"oh yeah! oh yeah, babe!" 
""whooo, who would've thought i get youuu?" 

they both sung harmoniously, pointing towards one another. 

"take it away, nia!" dave whooped his head away dramatically, as kali uchis's second verse of the song came on. 

narnia's head laid on the edge of the bed, as the rest of her body was propped in a sensual manner. she held her chest as she pretended to be in a music video. 

"this feels like summerrr."
"boy, you make me feel, so aliveee." 
". . . just be my loverrr." 
"boy, you'll lead me to. . . paradiseeee." 

dave immediately clapped as soon as the song ended. "you did that!" 

narnia busted out laughing, her face wide with a genuine smile. 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

narnia flinched a little, whipping her head over towards the slight pounding on the hotel doors. "you good," dave helped narnia sit up. "it's just room service." he told her, as he grabbed his pistol from the tv stand.

he looked through the peephole for a moment, before opening the door.

"good morning, what's the issue?"

"check out! clean!" the hotel worker pointed into the room. her heavy accent made it hard for dave to understand. 

"check out? we still have thirty minutes." he spoke, confused, as he looked back at the clock. "it's 11:30." he informed her.

"no! no! room clean! ay." the cleaning lady argued.

narnia carefully crawled off the bed, and limped towards the door. "Buenos Dias! Como estas, señora? Um, nosotros tenemos hasta las doce quince por verificar. Lo siento por el  inconveniencia." narnia spoke, ending with a small smile. 

(𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙖'𝙖𝙢? 𝙐𝙢, 𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 12:15  𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠-𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚.)