𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #29

𓃰

𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙤𝙤𝙤 𓃰

60 Missed Calls 

𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙤𝙤𝙤 𓃰

43 Text Messages 

𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙤𝙤𝙤 𓃰

1 Voicemail

"𝚢𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎? 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚡 𝚒𝚝. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎. . . 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎 i 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜. 𝚒 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 '𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚝. 𝚗𝚊𝚑, 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕. . . 𝚒 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑. 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎. . . 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞. . . 𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚎."

 ☯

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

with her mouth desert dry and her head pounding  - narnia slowly opened her eyes blinking a few times to regain perfect vision, and memory.

she slowly sat up, although instantly regretting it when she felt a menacing pain strike her side. 

her hands flew to her wounds, as she hunched over in agony - the events from earlier resurfaced almost immediately. she looked around her surroundings. a puddle of dry brownish blood stained the light beige colored carpet, strands of blonde and black hair in different spots, holes punctured into the wall, and her weapon she used to defend herself scattered across from where she was. 

she groaned, coughing and wincing. her skin felt cold. the blood had stopped leaving her body.

however, she knew she had to tend to her injuries.         

she grabbed and balled up a hold of her stained shirt, and placed it between her teeth. she bit harshly onto, preparing what was about to come next.