𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #18

One Week Later. . .

"I can't find anything on her."
Dave sighed frustrated, as he leaned back in his chair – looking at his best friend, Tysheem.
"Who is this girl, anyways?" Tysheem furrowed his eyebrows, eating apple cinnamon baby puffs.
"Her name is Narnia." Dave told him, thinking about her.
"Wait, after that movie?"

Dave tilted my head, confused on what he was talking about.

"Huh? Movie?"

Tysheem chuckled, shaking his head. "You can't be serious bro."
Dave shrugged his shoulders – waiting for Tysheem to continue.

"Narnia! The Chronicles of Narnia! The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe?! With the little girl who walked into that closet, to another magical portal while her and her siblings were playing hide and seek?!"

Dave coughed intentionally, scratching the back of his ear.
Tysheem leaned back with his eyebrows raised.

He poured another handful of his baby puffs, and popped them into his mouth with the same expression on his face.

"Wowww." Tysheem chewed with slight attitude.
"You seriously don't know. . . That's crazy." He shook his head.

Dave smacked his teeth. "Man, whatever. Everybody ain't no movie geek like you." 
Tysheem threw his bottle of baby puffs at Dave's head.

"Yo!" Dave glared at Tysheem. "You spilled all yo seeds on my floor!"
"They. Are. BABY PUFFS!" Tysheem exclaimed, with his hand dramatically on his chest. "Don't you DARE disrespect—"

"They. Are. BABY FOOD!" Dave retaliated. "You eat food that are for babies, nigga!"
Tysheem straightned up, and looked at Dave with his mouth frowned – and his eyes huge. Similar to Eddie Murphy when he's playing in his movies.

"All my life I had to fight."  Tysheem shook his head.

Dave blinked.

"Anyways, imma merch it." Tysheem said, grabbing his things.
"Aight bro, be safe." Dave and Tysheem fist-bumped.   

Tysheem laughed. "Always."
Tysheem started walking out of Dave's room.

He stopped and turned around. "Aye bruv'," He called out to Dave. Dave looked up with a nod. "You finna bag her ?"

Dave laughed lowly, looking down.
He sighed, throwing a tiny bounce ball in the air – before he looked back up at Tysheem.

"Yeah, man."
He placed two fingers in the air, with his lips puckered to the side.