𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #27

𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢 

is there a problem?

tysheem curled his lip up, mean-mugging narnia. dave left his phone on his bed, as he went to go check on the food he was cooking. tysheem took it upon himself to pick up the phone and talk to narnia. 

i don't know. . . you tell me. 

we gon' fight when i see you.

on sight.

like a kite. 

and you gon' take flight, no reacts

without having anything else to say, tysheem ended the conversation with flicking his finger at her. 

"tysheem!" dave's voice boomed throughout his room. "what you doing?" he looked at ty like he was crazy.

tysheem waved him off. "nothing serious, me and what's the face was just having a little chat." tysheem smirked towards the phone. dave shook his head, taking it from his hands. "what you doing still here?" 

tysheem scratched the side of his head, "yeah, bro, i'm staying here for a lil' minute." 

"what you mean? wassup with your moms house—"

"renovating." tysheem replied rather quickly. 

dave stopped and observed him for a moment, before he finally figured out what was happening. he crossed arms, looking down at tysheem. "where's your mom and 'nem staying?"

"the house." 

"but, they're renovating it."

"so?"

"why would they be in the house, when you're not?" 

"what you mean?"

"tysheem." 

"huh?"

"what does renovating mean?"

"huh?" 

"you heard me."

"oh. . .  you got some food?"

"get out."

tysheem sighed. "man. aight. . . moms kicked me out."

"for what?"

"'cause—cause, at first, we were just playing. she was talking 'bout me, i was talking 'bout her. and all was fun and games, until she came for my teeth. you know i need braces. she said something like, 'boy, i'd knock yo teeth straight.' so, i clapped back and said something about her front, back, side, leg, knee, neck, and forehead rolls." tysheem explained.

"you know she be putting food up under her meat flaps." 

 dave chuckled. "down tremendously, aye, where you staying though?" 

tysheem narrowed his eyes at dave. "what you mean, 'where'? right here."  

". . . oh nah, get you a hotel or something." 

"but, i don't have hotel money."  

"motels exist too, there's uh, uh; motel 6, quality inn, red roof inn, knights inn, microtel inn, sonesta—" 

"and they be the one with all the roaches and beetles, and nasty fooddd. dave, please!" tysheem fell to the ground, exaggerating. 

"want me to jiggle my leg meat for you?" 

dave widen his eyes, looking at tysheem, knowing he was off in the head. "tysheem, quit being a fruit loop, and pick a room, dude." 

tysheem sprinted up with a huge smile. "'preciate ya', thuggo." 

as tysheem began to walk out, dave's phone line disconnected from narnia's.

dave averted his attention to his phone, confused. "why she just hang up like that?" he thought. he tried calling back, however, her phone immediately went straight to voicemail. so, he would try texting her.

dave clicked on imessages icon, and clicked on narnia's saved name in his phone.

ME

𝚢𝚘?

Sent 5:23 AM

dave waited for narnia to text. usually, if she wasn't at work, she would text back almost immediately.  

but dave wouldn't hear from narnia for a long time.