𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #16

Narnia held her blooded mouth. She titled her head back to stop the fluid from her nose from running down.
Tiffany yet again struck her with her heavy duty brass knuckles, hitting narnia's jaw.
Narnia cried out in pain, trying to find some strength to get up and fight back – but to her, it was useless.

Tiffany pulled Narnia by her matted hair, that was stained with her blood – and threw Narnia onto a wall.
Blood smeared onto the wall, as she tried to stand up.

"Leave me. . .alone." Her words choked up in her throat, as she spat out blood that found it's way up.
"Don't tell me what to do, hoe!"

For the last time, Tiffany swung at Narnia – hitting her forehead.

Narnia's head flew back, as her eyes rolled towards the back of her head. She slowly fell backwards onto the ground, unable to move or think at that moment.
Before her mind went at peace, she heard tiffany curse at her, then kick her stomach – before she finally walked off.

Narnia's head limped sideways, as her blood spilled out of her mouth onto the floor.
Narnia did not wake up for two days.

Dave stared at his phone.
"Why hasn't she texted me back?" he asked himself.

Dave was staring to think Narnia has grown bored of him.
Dave never cared about a girl, like he has starting to for Narnia.

It's only been a month since they first spoke to one another.

Should he be feeling this way?

Is it right?
He doesn't know.
But he wants to.

But Dave has never experienced an emotion like the one he's feeling now.

Of course, he's had plenty of girlfriends, but none of them made him feel good like Narnia has.

Dave would go to his mother, but she's too wrapped up into him having a real girlfriend, who isn't after his wealth – she would immediately want to speak to her.

Dave scrolled through his phone and pressed his sister's phone number.
His father forbid him from calling his sister because, he had disowned her for having a child at a young age.

Even though Nigeri, his sister, made a decision that impacted her life at the wrong time, he still loved her for who she was – regardless of her decisions.

Every monday, since Nigeri was sixteen and kicked out of her family's house, dave secretly sent her two thousand dollars each week since he was twelve.
And his father never noticed.

Calling. . .

BroBro

Ringing. . .

yooo, wassup lil bro.

wassup lil girl

stop playing with me.

whatever, i need yo' advice.

alright, shoot.

how do you tell if a girl is tired of you?

ion like girls

bye.

wait, wait, wait, waitttt. i was just messing witchu.
she won't really want to deal witchu. she would be very limited with her responses.
she would make up excuses onto why she hasn't been replying back.
the those responses turn into one of two words, then nothing at all.

. . .you like girls?

boy

shooot, I wouldn't be surprised—

Nigeri interrupted dave by hanging up in his face.
Helooked at the phone, like he was looking at her.
"Lil stank." He insulted her.
He sighed, plopping down on his bed, looking up at his ceiling.

Nigeri's words played into his head like a broken record.

"She can't get tired of me, right? This fine, sexy piece of—"

A notification popped up on his phone, knocking him out of his thoughts.
He sat up quickly and looked at the message.

Mama

heyy

Sent 10:45 pm