4| Qurbat

Dil K Derwaze Pe
Phir Se Teri Dastak Mangow
Tujh Se Hi Phir Apni
Pehli Si Mohabbat Mangoow

***

"Anabia lunch pe aajaye. Bohot der ho gyi hai. Shahzain bhai lunch nahi kar rahe hai. Keh rahe the ke aap begair wo lunch start nahi karenge," Anam said banging her hand on Anabia room door.

(Anabia, come for lunch. You are already late. Shahzain bhai is not having lunch. He said that he won't start the lunch without you)

"Hamein bhook nahi hai. Unhe kehde ke lunch kar le," Anabia said with a groan. When she came back from the mall, she locked herself in the room. She was so embarrassed to face anyone.

(I am not hungry. Tell him to have lunch)

"Wo keh rahe hai ke chup chap dining table par aajaye warna aapko utha kar le jayenge," Anam said making her eyes widen.

(He is telling you to come in the dining room quietly or else he will throw you over his shoulder and take you for the lunch)
He wouldn't do that, would he? she thought.

After contemplating what to do, Anabia decided to open the door.

"Ham bata rahe hai aapko. Aapke bhai ka bohot natak ho gaya hai. Akele lunch karne mai kya takleef thi," Anabia said with a sullen expression.

(I am telling you. Your brother always bothers me. Why he can't have lunch alone)

"Usme kya burai hai? Apni biwi ke saath lunch karna chahte hai. Apse bohot pyaar karte hai na," Anam told Anabia in a sweet tone.

(What's wrong with that? He wanted to have lunch with his wife. He loved you a lot)

Anabia scrunched her nose as she couldn't decipher the news that he loves her.

"Aisi kesi hai mohabbat hoti jisme mai aap apne shareek e hayat ko sirf daante aur embarrass kare," Anabia said out of her immaturity.

(What type of love is that when you only scold or embarrassed your life partner)

"Anabia. Aap hamein samajhne ki koshish kare. Ammi bataya karti thi ke bhai bachpan se aapse bohot pyaar karte hai. Unhe bohot fikr hoti hai aapki. Sab ka pyaar dikhane ka alag tarika hota hai. Wo aapse bohot Mohabbat karte hai," Anam told her which makes Anabia eyes wide. She was very confused by her words.

(Anabia, try to understand me. Mom told me that shahzain brother loved you since his childhood. He cares about you a lot. Everyone have a different way of showing love. But he loved you a lot)

"Toh phir unhone kabhi confess kyu nahi kiya?" Anabia asked out of her curiously.

( Why he never confessed to me)

"Apne unhe kabhi moka nahi diya. Rehne de. Waise hamein lagta hai ke woh aapko wedding night mai confess karenge," Anam said in a mischievous tone making her eyes widen.

(You have never given him a chance. Leave it. I think that he will confess his feelings for you on your wedding night)

"Tauba hai. Ham dekh rahe hai. Aap aaj kal bohot fuzool baatein karne lagi hai," Anabia hit her arm lightly.

(I am noticing that you are talking rubbish nowadays )

She went to the living room. She saw shahzain sitting at the dining table eagerly waiting for her.

"Aap tabiyat toh theek hai na Anabia? Agar nahi hai toh shahzain aapko doctor ke paas le kar jayenge," Her TayAmmi asked in a concerned tone as Anabia was not ready to have lunch.