2| Vasl

Allah Hai Gawah Mera
Dil Aaj Bhi Hai Tera
To Aur Kisi Ka Hai
Dil Ko Na Gawarah Hai

***

"Yaar, 3 questions ka answer kya hai?" Faiza asked in a low voice to the girl who was sitting beside her.

(Man, what is the answer to 3 questions)

That girl fixed her glasses and narrowed her eyes.

"Padh kar nahi aayi tum?" That girl asked in a low voice making Faiza rolled her eyes.

(You didn't study)

"Agar ham padh kar aaye hote tou tumse nahi puchh rahe hote," Faiza said grinding her teeth.

(If I would have study, I wouldn't have asked you)

That girl ignored her and continue writing her paper.

Toppers ke bhi alag nakhre hai. Thoda sa bata denge tou mar nahi jaaenge, Faiza thought.

(Toppers have so many tantrums. They won't die if they will help me)

Her gaze went to Arsh who was engrossed in writing his exams.

Faiza slightly leaned towards him making sure that the professor is not paying attention to them.

"Arsh, please help kar do. Mujhe kuch nahi aa raha hai," Faiza said with a crying face.

(Arsh, please help me. I am unable to understand anything )

Arsh gave her a stern look making Faiza rolled her eyes.

"Bade aaye stern look dene wale. Dost ko zara bata doge tou mar nahi jauge," Faiza snarled.

(You are not big enough to give me stern look. You won't die if you will help me)

Arsh ignored her and continue writing his papers.

"Agar mai fail ho gayi tou Ammi ne foran mera nikah padhwa dena hai. Tum chahte ho meri jaldi shaadi ho jaaye?" Faiza asked him innocently making him stiff.

(If I will fail, mom will get married. Do you want me to get married this early)

Arsh runs his fingers through his hair frustratedly. He let out a heavy sigh and show her the answers. Faiza has her ways to blackmail him.

Faiza averts her gaze when she saw a professor staring at them.

She was mentally cursing herself for not preparing for exams very well.

The last question confused her. The question was;

Q. What are the economical profits?

Faiza let out a groan as she didn't know the answers. Few minutes were left for the examination class to end.

She thought about the question and she wrote.

A. Economical profits are the profits in economic.

She wrote the answer and took a relief sigh. Without bothering to check the paper twice, she decided to end the paper with her stupid answer.

Faiza scratched the back of her neck when she saw the whole class was engrossed in writing the exam.

Itni der se kya likhe jaa rahe hai, Faiza thought with a gulp.

(What they are writing all this time)

***

"Thoda sa concentrate kiya hota na tou acche marks aate tumhaare. Nahi pata kya likh kar aai hogi exam mai," Arsh said looking at her with disappointment.