6| Aghyaar

≤≥≤≥≤≥

The sky was pale blue as the sun was set down. An orange hue was spread around reflecting the calm atmosphere. The swirling wind was running the marathon as the pale blue color on the sky turned lustrous.

Zameer entered his room and the emptiness making his heart churn. The curtains were moving with the rhythm of the wind while his room lost all its allures. It's doesn't feel right to me. He was missing her. His Zahra. His dil ka sukoon. His aankhon ki thandak.

The six months of their marriage were pure bliss for them. They loved each other, admire each other a lot. Their days hardly passed without seeing each other. Every day, Zahra used to make him breakfast and they both have their food together. They usually go on a date to a carnival, a new restaurant, or a panipuri stall. At night, they would cuddle with each other or make love all night.

Zameer raked his fingers through his hair in a frustrated manner as he moved towards the closet. He open the top button of his black shirt when his phone started ringing.

A genuine smile broke on his face as he laid on the bed facing the ceiling. His heart fluttered when he attended the call.

"Meer," Zahra breathed as she bit her lips.

"Jee. Jaan e Meer," Her cheeks flushed at his choice of endearment.

(Yes. Soul of Meer)

"Na tang kare aap hame," Zahra pouted and a crimson color fell on her cheeks.

(Dont do this)

"Kuch galat tou nahi kaha maine. Jaan tou hai aap meri. Waise badi zaalim hai aap.  Jaan tou pehle hi le li thi aapne. Ab mera dil bhi le liya hai. Ab aap yaha par nahi hai tou sukoon bhi le gai hain apne saath," Zameer let out a heavy sigh as he put his hands on his left chest.

(I didn't say anything wrong. You are my soul. By the way, you are very cruel. You took away my heart and soul. As you are not here, you also took away my peace)

Zahra's cheeks burned at the way he never misses a chance to show her how much he loves and respects her.

"Mr. Zameer Shah Qadri, aap ko nahi lag raha ke aap aaj kal bohot cheesy ho rahe hai. Kaha se flirting lessons liye jaa rahe hai?" Zahra asked in a playful tone and he chuckled.

(Dont you think that you have become very cheesy lately? From where you are taking the flirting lessons?)

"Haina? Mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai. Pehle tou kisi ladki ko aankh utha kar bhi dekhna mujhe pasand nahi tha. Ab tou ek bohot khaas ladki ko dekhe begair sukoon nahi milta. Aap ne mujhe pagal karke rakh diya hai. Aap ne hi mujhe bigaad ke rakha hai," Zameer accused her playfully.

(Really? Even I was feeling the same. I didn't even use to stare at any girl. Now I can't have peace without looking at you. You got me all whipped and spoil)

Zahra smacks her forehead and a soft smile was decorated on her lips.

"Aap hamse aisi baatein kyu karte hai?" Zahra groaned.

(Why did you talk to me like this?)

"Aap se nahi tou mohalle wali fariha se karu?" Zameer mocked her and she bit her lips.

(So you want me to talk this to Fariha, our neighbor?)

"Meer," Zahra pouted.

"Waise aap waapis kab aa rahi hai? Sach batau tou yaha zara accha nahi lagta," Zameer said in a sincere tone.