Naintara | نینٹارا

Naintara; the apple of an eye

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Mishal Ahmed Mir is the youngest and the most beautiful girl in her late twenties. She is so innocent and naive that can make anyone fall for her. She has three overprotective brothers. After her father died, her brothers took care of her and spoiled her with everything she wants. She is like an innocent girl in the cruel world.

Hayder Mir is a great businessman and workaholic

Hayder Mir is a great businessman and workaholic. He decided to return to his country and continue his business there. He is the epitome of perfection. All he wanted to do is return to his naive yet most beautiful wife.

 All he wanted to do is return to his naive yet most beautiful wife

Join the fun-filled yet soft romance between the couple. Let's see how he will able to convince his innocent wife to fall in love with him.

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Sneak peek:

" Aaj aap hamko bataa hi dijiye. Itna guroor kis baat ka hai? Ham maante hai ke aap bohot handsome hai. Par iska matlab yeh nahi ke aap guroor dikhayenge," Mishal crossed her arms on her chest and said proudly.

(Today, you have to tell me. Why you have so much arrogance? I agree that you are very handsome but why so much arrogance. That doesn't mean that you will show arrogance)

An amused smile flicked over his lips as he runs his thumb on his lower lips.

"Mai tumhe handsome lagta hoon?" Hayder asked in an amused tone as his gaze flicks on her plump soft lips.

(You find me handsome?)

"Zahir hai. Ham andhe nahi hai. Par ham bhi koi kam khoobsurat nahi hai. Aise hi hamare college ke ladke ham par fidaa nahi. Par hamne tou kabhi guroor nahi kiya hai. Tou kiska baat ka aapko itna guroor hai?" Mishal flipped her hair proudly.

(Of course, I am not blind. Well, I am not less beautiful. Everyone in my college has fallen for my beauty. But I never show any sign of arrogance. Tell me why you are so arrogant?)

A gasp escaped her lips when his finger brushes on her arms. A faint voice left her throat when his warm lips make a contact with her neck. She was blushing furiously as she was in a daze. She didn't know how to react. Mishal hissed when he sucks on the soft spot of her skin.

Hayder buried his face in the crook of her neck enjoying her warmth.

"Mujhe bhi tou pata chale kon kon fidaa hai meri biwi par," Hayder said in his deep voice sending chills to run down her spine.

(I also want to know who have fallen for my wife)

"Ham mazaak kar rahe the" Mishal forced a chuckle.

(I was just kidding)

"Ham dono ke beech konsa mazaak hai," Hayder raised his eyebrows.

(We never had a joke between us)

≤≥≤≥≤≥

How's the prologue?

I will try my best to make this story filled with humor and romance. And make you laugh😅❤

My readers are my Jaan. Mai aaplog ko chhod kar kaha jaaungi 🥺❤

Comment as much as you want. It's the only thing that keeps me going and motivated❤

And dilkash will be updated soon😊

Love y'all,
Faraal