7| Dilkash

Kahte hain Mohabbato meinDil toot jaate hainsaath saath chalte hainPhir vohi ruth jaate hai

Dil toot jaate hain
saath saath chalte hain
Phir vohi ruth jaate hai

≤≥≤≥≤≥

A small smile danced on her lips when she noticed Harris's sleeping state. He was sprawled on the bed and the white comforter was covering his back. His muscles and toned arms were on display making her gulped hard.

Minahil smiled and placed a soft kiss on his cheeks and ruffled his hair lightly.

She took out the wine pink color suit and cigarette pants. She matched it with the matching chiffon dupatta which has a golden border.

After the shower, she came back to her room. Minahil sucked in a sharp breath when her gaze fell on Harris's muscular back. He has just taken the shower in another room. He was wiping the towel on his abs.

Minahil instantly turned around and move towards the vanity table.

Harris smirked at her reaction. He moved towards her and felt her eyes widen from the mirror. The red color was coated on her cheeks. Water droplets were traveling down her cleavage making the cold sweat formed on his neck.

Minahil sucked in a sharp breath when he cages her between the vanity table. His hands were on her either side making her difficult to look into his eyes.

"Beautiful," Harris whispered in her ear as his lips touched her earlobes giving her the tingling sensation all over her body.

Minahil lowered her gaze as her cheeks were turning heavier with each passing second.

Harris holds her chin delicately and makes her look into his eyes. She shivered at the intensity of his eyes.

Minahil shut her eyes as she felt his warm lips on her. The kiss was slow yet filled with love and passion. The feeling was euphoric. Her toes curled when he started kissing her hungrily.

He lifted her in his arms without breaking the kiss and put her on the bed. She shivered when entwined her fingers with his and look at him with desirous eyes.

A gasp escape her lips when his hands went inside her kurti.

"May I?" Harris asked as he was breathless. At this moment, all he wants to do is make love to his wife.

"I can't - We can't," Minahil said in a low voice as crimson color fell on her cheeks.

"Kyu?" Harris sucked the soft spot on her neck making her the moaning mess.

(Why)

"I have to go to my motherhouse. There is a tradition that I have to go to the home and you have to come to my mother's place to pick me in the evening," Minahil said making him raised his eyebrows.