8| Aghyaar

≤≥≤≥≤≥

≤≥≤≥≤≥

In the frenzy weather of Venice, the precious couple was enjoying their honeymoon.

The thick mist of fog was enveloped in the air. The surrounding was frosty and crisp while a pleasant calmness was shrouded around. Her fingers ached in the winter wind as she clench and unclench them while feeling her cold tips. A whirl of cold winds kissed her face and she tightened her hand over her shawl. Zahra shivered as she saw the snowflakes fell from a dark crisp sky through the hotel.

A soft moan escaped her lips as Zameer encircled his hands around her waist. He softly kissed her cheeks as they both were witnessing the beautiful night from the window.

"Aapko thand nahi lag rahi?" Zahra narrowed her eyes at him as she rubbed her hands together. She asked him because he was wearing an off-white turtleneck sweater.

(You are not feeling cold)

"Ab itni bhi thandi nahi hai," Zameer shrugged his shoulder.

(It's not that cold weather)

In the evening, they had check-in in the hotel The Gritti Palace. It was a luxurious hotel and located near the Great Canal.

Caressing her hair softly, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Let's go for dinner," Zameer fixed her hair and passed her the warm jacket.

They both walk down the street of Venice experiencing the glorious moment's hands in hand.

They both settled inside the cozy restaurant and they placed their order.

Her heart skips a beat when he kissed her knuckles. He rubbed his warm hands against her making the tingling sensation appear in the bit of her stomach.

"Meer," Zahra whined as her cheeks flushed.

"Abhi tou hamara haath chhod de. Bohot awkward lag raha hai. Sab dekh rahe hai," Zahra whined and he scoffed.

(Leave my hand, please. I am feeling so awkward. Everyone is staring at us)

"Sure," Zameer snorted and she chuckled at his childish tone.

Soon the waiter arrived with their food and they started to dig on the heavenly food.

"Bass karde Meer. Ham itna saara nahi khaa paayenge," Zahra whined as he filled her plate with lasagna and a white sauce pasta.

(Stop it meer. I can't eat this much food)

"Aapne kuch khaaya hi nahi hai, Zahra. Mujhe aapki bohot fikr hoti hai," Zameer glared at her.

(You didn't eat anything properly. I am concerned regarding you)

"Itni fikar mat kiya kare. Hame kya hona hai," Zahra chuckled and he narrowed his eyes.