8| Dilkash

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Attention from our loved ones is something we all want. Some people get cranky as they don't get enough attention from their close ones.

The day dawned crisp and clear as the sunlight poured through the window. A rosy hue spread across the sky as the golden fingers of the sunlight lit up the sky. The sky was painted in the hue of orange and blue. It was teamed up with the golden rays of the emerging sun from the east.

"Minahil, utho aur nashta kar lo. Main jaa raha hoon. Tum Driver ke saath aa Jaana," Harris sat near her side on the bed as he caressed her brown wavy hair which was sprawled on the white pillow.

(Wake up and have breakfast. I'm going. You can come with the driver)

Minahil shifted in her position as she clutch his arms to her chest. He smiled as she snuggled up to him.

"Mat jaaye na aaj. Ham bohot thak gaye hai. Zara mann nahi hai aaj office aane ka,"  Minahil lazily said as her lips pursued into the pout.

(Please don't go. I am tired. And I don't feel like going to the office today)

"Tum aaj aaram kar lo. I will go to the office. I have an important meeting to attend," He kissed the top of her head and she whined.

(You can have rest today)

"I forgot- aaj tou bohot important meeting hai. Ham jaldi se ready ho jaate. Aap thoda sa wait kar le mera," Minahil requested as she get out of the bed. She tied her hair in a messy bun as she strode towards the wardrobe.

(It's a very important meeting today. I will get ready quickly. Just wait for me)

Harris and Minahil were still working in his textile firm. As they both have worked hard on it, the sales of the manufacturing items grew more than ever.

"I have to go. You can come with the driver," Harris said in a hurried tone as he close the door of a room. 

Minahil's heart churned at his ignorant behavior. Tears pricked inside her eyes and she gulped down her tears. Since they had established their third firm in the city, they are busy more than ever. Their revenue has increased more than ever. It proves that a woman is always behind the man's success.

But it was both of their success. They were not behind each other. They were beside each other. And it was their most beautiful bond in the purest form of love.

Yet everything comes with disadvantages. Harris was way too invested in his corporation that he is unable to give her the time that every couple deserves. And this action of him hurt her a lot. She knows that he is working very hard and he can't just leave their project. But he can't neglect his wife in the name of work.

The wife always comes first and she needs to teach him the lesson.

An evil smirk played on her lips as she took out a red color dress. His favorite color.

Let's see how he will be able to concentrate on work today, Minahil bit her lips as she said those words.

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Harris pinched the bridge as she slammed the file on the table.

"What do you all want me to do? Act patiently. It's your damn job to follow the order and you all can't even do it properly. I can't lose this deal at any cost. And what the fuck you all have been doing all along? It's a mockery that you have all working on this project since last month and still didn't get it completed. There's no finishing and it's full of errors. If you all won't be able to correct your mistakes, then consider yourself fired," Harris glared at a few men in his office.