7| Aghyaar

≤≥≤≥≤≥

≤≥≤≥≤≥

The evening was gloomy as they were on their way back to their home. They ate their lunch silently without uttering a word to each other. Tension increases manifold as thick silence was prevailing around.

Zameer asked her father to grant permission to take her home and he didn't object. Nor she had any guts to refuse him.

"Zameer," She tried to reach for his arms but he jerked her hands away.

"Please don't talk to me," Zameer glared as his hold on the steering wheel tightened.

"Isme hamari galti kya hai?" Zahra asked in a frustrated tone.

(What was my fault?)

"Galti meri hai. I did a terrible mistake by trusting you," His jaw tightened.

(It's my mistake)

"Then you should have let me stay there. Why you are taking me home?" Zahra asked in a low voice.

"So you can spend more time with your ex," Zameer eyes blazed with fire as he glared at her.

"Zameer," She breathed as her heart clench at his harsh words. Zahra didn't even realize when tears flowed down her cheeks.

≤≥≤≥≤≥

"Come here, Zahra," Zameer blazing eyes startled her.

There was something about his demeanor that was scaring her. The way he wrapped her hands around her waist possessively.

Zameer pulled her in his lap and tightened his hold on her waist.

"Zahra," He breathed as he buried his face in the neck.

"I love you so fucking much. Do you have any idea how much I was dying to see you?" Zameer sucks the soft behind her ear and she moaned.

Zahra clutches his shirt in her fist and she nodded her head in response.

"Tell me everything, Zahra. Kuch mat chuppau mujhse. Ab main bardasht nahi kar paunga. Tum meri biwi ho. Aur main tum par bohot bharosa karta hoon. Aur usse bhi zyada main tumse pyaar karta hoon. Main tumhare baare mein kuch galat nahi sochna chahta," Zameer cupped her cheeks and a lone tear escaped his eye.

(Don't hide anything from me. I won't tolerate it now. You are my wife and I trust you a lot. And I love you even more. I don't want to think bad of you)

"Zameer- ham aapse waada karte hai ke ham aainda aapse kuch bhi nahi chhupayenge. Hamse bohot badi galti hui hai. I and Azhar had a relationship in the past which ends in a disaster. Our parents accepted our relationship. We even got engaged. Someone created a misunderstanding between us and the wedding got canceled. In that haste, I got married to you. And I didn't regret it a bit, Zameer. You are the best thing that ever happens to me," Zahra looked into his eyes and he averted his gaze away.