4| Vasl

Jo tu mera humdard haiJo tu mera humdard haiSuhaana har dard haiJo tu mera humdard hai

Suhaana har dard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai

≤≥≤≥≤≥

"Aapi hame aapse kuch zaroori baat karni hai?" Faiza said to her beloved elder sister while entering her room.

(I want to talk to you about something important)

Sehrish closed her books and concentrate on her.

"Ammi ne hame kaha tha ke aapse baat karne ke liye. Iss liye ham idhar aaye hai," Faiza said and laid on her bed.

(Mom told me to talk to you. That's why I am here)

"Aapke liye rishta aaya hai. Aapko koi Harz tou nahi? Ladke ka naam Imran hai," Faiza said in a mischievous tone.

(The proposal has come for you. I hope you won't object. The boy name is Imran)

The books involuntarily slipped her hand but she regained her composure.

"Hame koi pasand nahi hai. Ammi jisse bolungi ham unse shaadi kar lenge," Sehrish said tucking the stray of hair behind her ears.

(I don't like anyone. I will marry the guy according to my mom choice)

"Accha. Waise ammi ko tou ye rishta bohot accha laga. Par hamne mana kar diya. I want the best for my sister," Faiza said in a mischievous tone.

(Oh, Mom liked the proposal. But I rejected)

"Kyu?" Sehrish asked with a shocked expression.

(Why)

"Wo ladke ka do saal se kisi ke saath affair chal raha hai. Ham nahi chahte ke aapki shaadi kisi aise ladke ke saath ho. Aap kitni seedhi aur masoom hai. Aap tou ham se koi baat nahi chuppati hai. Hamne tou ammi ko fauran mana kar diya," Faiza siad making her guilty.

(That man is having affair with someone for over 2 years. I don't want you to get married to someone like that. You are so innocent. You don't hide anything from me. I instantly decline the proposal for you)

"Faiza, mohabbat karna gunah hai kya?" Sehrish asked biting her lips.

(Is it a sin to love someone)

"Gunah tou nahi hai. Par galat zarur hai. Mohabbat wo sab kuch nahi hota. Aap ko apne shouhar mai dost dhoondna chahiye. Jo aapko samjhe, jo aapko judge naa kare. We can survive without love but not without a partner. If there is a friendship in couple, they can live happily," Faiza uttered while she was lost in her deep thoughts.

(It's not a sin but it's wrong. There's nothing called love. You should find a friend in your husband who will understand you and never judge you)

Sehrish smiles at the maturity and thoughts of her sister.