Iqraar | اقرار

Iqraar; confession

Iqraar; confession

<><><>

A glimpse of the story

Ham jaaye?" Imaan asked and he nodded his head.

(Should I go)

"Jee," His throat bobbed.

(Yes)

"Ahad, ham jaaye?" Imaan asked softly making his heart crazier.

(Can I go)

"Ab mai kuch galat samajh lunga. Aap Jaan bujh kar mera naam le rahi haina apni baat manwane ke liye," Ahad said making blood rushed to her cheeks.

<><><>

There was a strong connection between them. A connection of Nikah. They both were strangers and fell in love after their marriage. Love didn't exist in their dictionary. They were polar opposite.
But they were made for each other.

It's the talk in their eyes, the butterflies in their tummy whenever they are near each other. It's the fondness and desire for each other.

They were perplexed when the acquaintance of love tackle them.

Join their beautiful journey of finding love after the marriage.

<><><>

This story is officially out. Check out this story on the account of Desi_Tadka. It's your official eidi from me😁❤

It was the surprise I was talking about. The story is completed but the chapter will be updated on alternate days. You will get to read amazing desi stories every week😊❤

Don't forget to check it out and spam the notification with your valuable comments and votes.

The story will be available on the title 'Miscellany of Desi Tadka' where all the great authors will represent their amazing heart filled love stories to you.

Follow Desi_Tadka for more updates. Also, follow us on Instagram for teasers. The link to the Instagram account is in the Wattpad account bio.

-Faraal