11| Qurbat

Give me fresh flowers and an old love.

Ishq tou wo bhi karte haiJinki mulaakatein nahi hoti

Jinki mulaakatein nahi hoti

≥≤≥≤≥

BONUS CHAPTER

≤≥≤≥≤≥

"Shahzain, please aaj mat office jaiye. Ham ghar par akele kya karenge? Koi bhi nahi hai ghar par," Anabia said with a pout while helping me with his tie.

(Please don't go to the office. What will I do in the home alone? No one is at home)

Shahzain smiled and pulled her by the waist.

"Bia, bohot important meeting hai. Kuch ghanto ki tou baat hai," Shahzain said brushing his fingers on her cheeks.

(It's an important meeting. It's a matter of few hours)

"Aap hamse zara bhi pyaar nahi karte hai. Har waqt aapko kaam hi yaad rahta hai," Anabia said and buried her face in his chest.

(You don't love me at all. You always care about your work)

Shahzain chuckled and carried her in his arms. He led her on the bed and placed a kiss on her cheeks.

It was her first pregnancy and her hormones were messing with her mind. She was becoming too emotional nowadays. She was 2 months pregnant.

"Bia, sirf kuch ghanto ki baat hai. Agar important meeting nahi hoti tou mai nahi jaata. But don't worry, we will have a special night," Shahzain said cupping her cheeks.

(It's a matter of few hours. If the meeting weren't important, I wouldn't go)

"What are we going to do?" Anabia asked in an excited tone.

"Tumhare paas packets haina?" Shahzain said making her blush.

(You have packets, right?)

Anabia bit her inner cheeks to control the blush which was forming on her cheeks.

"Shahzain aap kesi baat kar rahe hai. Hame nahi pata," Anabia said tucking the stray of hair behind her ears.

(What are you telling? I don't know anything)

"Koi baat nahi. I will bring it. But I will control everything. I would love to see you defeated," Shahzain smirked.

(Don't worry)

"Shahzain," Anabia blushed and hide her face in his chest.

"Tum itna sharma kyu rahi ho?" Shahzain asked holding her chin.

(Why you are being so shy)

"Aap baat hi aisi karte hai," Anabia said biting her lips.

(You always talk like this)