Realize

: After years of bickering on each other, it came to my realization that maybe, he is more than just my annoying best friend.

~ Requested Gpiggy20

I was eating lunch when I heard the doorbell rang. I got up from where I'm sitting and went straight for the door.

When I opened the door, I didn't saw anyone. I got a little confused so I stepped outside and checked if there really wasn't anyone. After seeing no one, I got back inside and hurriedly locked the door.

"Boo!" Someone shouted scaring me from behind. I slightly jumped but then I immediately turned around to beat the hell of the person who scared me.

When I turned around I saw Zach bursting out with laughter while holding his stomach. "You little shi-" As I was about to hit him, he stormed off and tried to avoid me.

I quickly ran to catch him and I got him when he got cornered in the kitchen. I grabbed him by his shirt and started hitting his head several times. "If you ever do that to me again, I'll make sure to kill you next time."

"Okay, okay, I get it. I'm sorry. Now can you please stop it?" Zach said and I let go of his shirt." "How'd you even get in anyway?" I asked, looking at him while he was fixing his shirt.

"Your back door was open, I think your mom left it open." He replied. "Unbelievable." I rolled my eyes and Zach laughs at me. I gave him a death glare and he stopped.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked. "Corbyn told me that we're going to have a sleepover at his house tonight. I'm wondering if maybe you'd like to join us?"

"That's why you went here and scared the shit out of me, to ask me to join you?" I said chuckling. "Uh no thanks." I started leaving when Zach grabbed my wrist.

"Come on, I don't want my best friend to miss out all the fun we're planning on doing tonight." Zach said pleading.

"Uh I hate you." I spitted out. "I hate you too." Zach said winking.

I groaned before continuing, "Okay. I'll come to your silly little sleepover. Just promise me you'll drive me there." He grinned at me before saying, "I promise."

○○○○○○○○○○○○

It was already 9 pm and I was still waiting for Zach to pick me up. I'm already done fixing my things and the only thing I need now is a ride to Corbyn's place.

30 minutes of waiting, I got really bored so I tried to call Zach. A few rings went by and he still wasn't answering his phone. After that I called Corbyn to ask him where could Zach be.

"What's up Y/n?" He said as soon as he picked up. "Is Zach around? He told me he'd drive me to your house but I've been waiting for him for a while now and he hasn't been here yet."

"Oh Zach?" He replied slightly confused. "He's already here an hour ago we were just waiting for you to arrive." Corbyn added. "That son of a bi-" I stopped and exhaled trying to calm myself down. "Okay thanks for telling me. I'll just go there by myself, bye." Then I hanged up.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

I rang the doorbell and I instantly saw Corbyn. "Y/n! It's nice to see you. I thought you got mad at Zach and changed your mind." He said going in for a hug. "Haha very funny." I said hugging him.

I got inside and placed my bag on the side while I scanned the place, searching for Zach. I saw him eating a bag of chips while sitting on the couch.