Christmas

: Went over to his place for dinner, I didn't expect him to plan something which eventually led to failure.

Today's the day. It's Christmas.

I woke up to the sound of Christmas songs coming from downstairs. I instantly smiled and headed out.

Once I'm downstairs, I saw mom making breakfast while dad is sitting on the couch looking for Christmas movies to watch on the television.

My dad saw me and smiled at me. "Good morning Y/n, Merry Christmas." "Merry Christmas too dad."

I went straight to the kitchen and greeted mom, "Merry Christmas mom." "Merry Christmas to you too sweetie."

"So, do we have any plans today?" I ask sitting on one of the stools on our kitchen. "Not much but we will have dinner with Zach's family later." Mom said.

"Okay sure. I'll just prepare my presents for them."

After eating, dad called me and we started opening the presents we got for each other.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

It was now 7pm and we are preparing for our dinner with the Herron's.

I got all my presents for Zach's family before leaving the house.

Once we arrived their place, Zach's mom was the one who opened the door with a huge grin on her face.

"Merry Christmas to you all." She greeted. "Merry Christmas to you too and your family." Mom said.

We went inside and I saw Reese and Ryan on the living room watching a Christmas movie called Polar Express.

Reese saw me and began running towards me, "Y/n you're here!" She shouted embracing me. I giggled as I hugged her.

"Merry Christmas Reese." I said handing her present. "Thank you so much Y/n!" She said running towards her mom and showing her the present I gave her.

I approached Ryan and gave him his present. "Merry Christmas Ryan." I said. "You too. And thank you for this." He said smiling and giving me a hug after.

"So um, where's Zach?" I asked. "He went to the store with dad to buy something. They must be on their way home now. They've been out for about an hour." Ryan said.

"Oh okay thank you." I said leaving. I went to Zach's mom and gave her the present I got her and for her husband.

Then, I went to the living room to watch the movie together with Reese and Ryan while waiting for Zach.

A few minutes later, the front door opened and there revealed Zach and his dad carrying some more Christmas decorations they've bought outside.

Zach saw me and his face lits up. "Babe, you're here. Merry Christmas!" He said. He immediately put the things that he was holding and made his way to me. I opened my arms for him and he gave me the tightest hug.

"Here's my present for you." I gave him his present after we pulled away. "Thank you Y/n, but you shouldn't have bother. Seeing you here on Christmas day is truly a present for me."

"Thanks Zach. That's so sweet of you" I said kissing his cheek. "I'll give you my present later." He said smiling widely. "

Our parents called us since it was time for dinner.

The dinner itself was fun. We talked about what we wanted for Christmas, how we will spend our New year, and some other things like what Reese received from her classmates during her Christmas party.

After eating, Zach called me and told me that he was going to give me his present.

"Close your eyes." He said. I closed my eyes and waited for a few seconds. "Now open them." I heard him say. I opened my eyes and I saw him holding a ring.

"This is for you." He said slipping the ring through my finger. "The date that we first met is written there since I really wanted to make it special for the both of us."

"I got one too." He said showing me his finger with the same ring as mine. "Thank you Zach. I really appreciate it." I said. "You're welcome." He said giving me a wide smile.

He then grabbed my hand and led me to his room. I was about to enter when he stopped me, "wait." He said looking up his door frame.

"Oh come on!" He said a bit annoyed. "Ryan, I told you to hang the mistletoe on my door frame!" He said shouting to the younger.

"Oops. Sorry Zach I completely forgot." Ryan said shouting back.

Zach looked at me and smiled sheepishly. "Well, I'm suppose to kiss you under the mistletoe but there isn't one. I'm sorry it was all Ryan's fau-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, I cupped his cheeks and gave him a soft kiss.

"You don't need a mistletoe for me to kiss you this Christmas." I said when we pulled away.

He looked away and began to blush deeply.
____________________

a/n: Merry Christmas everyone!! 🎄

Also, thank you so much for 10k reads

Also, thank you so much for 10k reads. It was a great present coming from you guys ❤