His Birthday

Warning: This story is about to get a little... dirty

: Flew to my boyfriend's house to celebrate his birthday. But forgetting something which is his present.

I was on my way to L.A to celebrate Zach's birthday.

It's May 26, a day before his birthday. His mom called me and told me that it's going to be a surprise party. And Zach doesn't have any clue.

I am all alone heading to L.A since my parents didn't join me. They were too busy with their jobs that they didn't have the time to go with me. But they agreed that I can go since I have an aunt who lives nearby

At the airport I searched around and looked for my aunt at the arrival section. A few minutes of wandering, I found standing at the back of the crowd waving at me. I quickly approached her.

"Y/n, it's so nice to see you again!" she exclaimed. "You too Aunt Y/a/n!"

Moving on with the greeting and all, it was now May 27. Zach's birthday.

His mom texted me to go to their address to get ready.

Wearing an olive green bommer jacket, a black crop top that has the adidas logo with it, leggings, and my white stripped adidas shoes. With my hair curled down.

I said my goodbyes to my aunt and went on my way.

I arrived at Zach's house at 3pm. And the party won't start until six.

As I knocked into the front door, Myta opened with a big smile on her face. "Y/n! I'm glad you can come." "It's my pleasure." I told her as we went inside.

A few hours of helping her cook foods for the party, hanging the streamers, and wrapping the presents, we were now ready for the party.

Seven thirty and Zach's almost back home from the studio. All the people were their including his cousins, old friends, and of course, his band mates.

His mom told me to go hide in the closet so Zach wouldn't notice me. And I practically did what she said.

That 30 minutes came by fast and I heard the front door opened.

I could tell the lights were off. Because even though I was inside the closet it was really dark.

"Hello?" Zach said from within.

"Surprise!" All the people yelled coming out from where they've been hiding.

"Wow, thank you so much guys! I didn't expect this. Really." Zach said. "But wait, we have one more surprise for you." Myta said.  "What's that?" He asked confused.

That's my cue, I need to get out now.

I got out of the closet and I saw Zach look at my direction. "Surprise!" I told him with a smile.

"Y/n!" He screamed and ran towards me. He hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe. "I didn't know you will come." "Well sure I will, I wouldn't miss your birthday for the world."

The party came by really fast. I didn't even notice that it was over. Until I realized that the other guests and boys were going home.

"So did you have fun?" Myta asked Zach. "Yeah I did, greatest birthday ever! Thank you." "You're very welcome honey."

All the guests left and I am the only guest left.

"Well I should probably head home now." I said to Zach and Myta.

"Oh no dear, you can sleep here if you want. I already told your Aunt and she said you can." Myta said. "Well, thank you Mrs. Herron. I'll just sleep in your guest room."

While fixing the bed in the guest room, I heard a knock coming from the door.

When I opened it, I saw Zach standing there.

"Umm, what are you doing here?" I asked him a bit furious. "You forgot something." He said. "What?" I looked at him now confused. "Oh yeah, I forgot to bring you a present. Shoot why did I forget that? I was really busy. Your mom called me and-"

"Come with me, I'll show you the gift that I wanted."

Following him, I was very disappointed. Why did I forget to buy him a present? I thought to myself.

Inside his room, he locked the door after we got in.

"So what's the present that you wanted?" I asked him and a few minutes I waited for his answer but he just stood there with a smirk on his face.

"You." he said and started kissing me. He pinned me against the wall and kisses my lips hungrily like he was waiting for it the whole day. I didn't kissed back since I was really shock.

I pushed him away and he looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. "Well...." I trailed off. "I didn't expect it to be this way..." His smirk earlier turned into a frown and he was now heading back to his bed. "But.." he looked at me. Hope in his eyes.

"Since it's your birthday, I think I can make an exception." His frowned face turned into a sexy smirk.

He began kissing me again. His lips attached in mine. He pinned me against the wall and this time, I was kissing back.

"Zach, be careful, your parents are downstairs." I told him between the kiss. "Just let them be, besides it's my birthday at all." Then he kisses me again. I looked at his eyes and detected lust and love at the same time. But it didn't matter to me at all.

His lips detach mine and trailed to my neck. He stripped the bommer jacket from me and started kissing my neck. After looking for my sweet spot, he started sucking it, giving me hickeys. I let out a small moan.

Next, he stopped after that and looked at me "You're so beautiful that I wanna make you mine so bad." "I'm already yours." I told him biting my lip.

His hands trailed to my butt and he squeezed it. He took a hold of it and  whispered to my ear, "Jump."

I completely obey him as I jumped as he caught me. My hands are now playing with his hair and my legs are wrapped around his waist. Our lips didn't part as we kissed each other passionately.

He laid me in the bed as our lips parted ways from each other. We were now gasping for air while looking at each other smiling.

A knock came from the door.

"Is everything alright here?" We heard Myta say.

We immediately fixed ourselves, I got my jacket from the floor and zipped it so his mom wouldn't sense any clue. Until Zach opens the door. "Yeah, were fine." He said giving his mom a smile.

"Y/n, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to sleep at the guest room?" She asked me confused.

"Um, actually I am. I'm just saying goodnight to the birthday boy." My eyes met Zach's and I gave him a smirk.

"Oh okay then, goodnight to the both of you." She said leaving and closing the door behind her.

I looked at Zach who was now blushing and looking down at the floor.

"Hey." I told him as I lifted his chin. His eyes meeting mine.

"Happy Birthday."