Hate

: Supporting my boyfriend by going to their concert. Not expecting to meet someone and tell me they hate me.

Today I'm going to go to the boys' concert to see my boyfriend and his band mates perform.

I arrived the venue an hour before the show. I immediately went backstage to see the boys.

At their dressing room, I saw the five off them taking a break. Corbyn and Daniel were eating pizza at the corner. Jonah was scrolling through his phone with a coffee in his hand. While Zach was chasing Jack. And When he did, he tackled him at the floor.

Zach stopped when he saw me. He instantly stood up from his position and made his way to me.

"Hey babe. I didn't expect you'll be this early." He said a bit embarrassed. "That's okay. I already know what you guys are doing while it's your free time." I said as I winked at him.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked. "Oh nothing. I just want to spend the time with you guys before your show."

We spent their remaining time eating, telling stories about what happened during the whole tour, and seeing them goof around the dressing room.

Now it was time for their show. They're already vocalizing as they were headed to stage.

"Good luck Zach" I told him. "Thank you again for coming. See you later." He said as he kissed my forehead. He ran to catch up with the boys and they went up the stage together as their concert was about to start.

I exited the backstage as I got to the V.I.P area. The concert wasn't even starting but I could already hear the fans scream.

After a few seconds the lights went off and the concert started.

Halfway through the concert, a girl who seems to be a bit younger than me approached me.

"Are you Zach's girlfriend Y/n Y/l/n?" She asked having a bit of rudeness in her voice. "Yes. Yes I am." I said ignoring her rude tone. "What can I do for you?"

"Could you please stay away from Zach?" She said as her voice raises. "Stop using him for fame and his money. You think he's going to like a girl like you? Just break up with him and maybe he'll be happy." She said scoffing.

I couldn't believe it. This girl just treated me like I'm some kind of a gold digger.

"You know, I didn't date Zach because of his fame and money. I dated him because I love him. And honestly, I didn't expect him to like me back." Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Oh really? Is that why you're in the V.I.P section to show everyone that you're Zach Herron's girlfriend?"

Tears flowed down my eyes as I didn't take the pain that this girl was causing me. The bodyguard may have saw this since he edged near the girl asking her to leave my side.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I think it's better if you stay away from Ms. Y/l/n." He said. "What? No! I'm still talking to her."

"You need to move now. Or else we will ask you to leave the venue." "This is not fair. I paid for this!" She said as the other bodyguards came in and took her away.

Another bodyguard showed up next to me. "Are you okay Ms. Y/l/n?" "Yeah. I'm fine." I said as I was wiping away my tears. "Don't worry ma'am we made sure that girl won't be bothering you anymore."

"Thank you. By the way." I said. The bodyguard then nodded and left.

I thought for a moment what the girl told me. Maybe she was right. Maybe I don't deserve Zach.

I gazed up the stage while the boys are performing. Zach saw me looking and smiled at me. I smiled back and waited for him to look away.

I got out from the V.I.P section and started to walk my way to the exit. The bodyguard saw me and stopped me.

"Excuse me miss, but where are you going? Mr. Herron will still be waiting for you backstage after the show." He said. "Oh, don't mind me. I just wanted to get some fresh air."

"You're not thinking about what that girl said aren't you miss?" He asked. "No. I'm fine. I'll come back I promise." I said as I plastered a fake smile.

Suddenly when I was at the center of the venue, I heard the music stopped. But I didn't mind it. Until I heard someone say through the mic, "Y/n?" It was Zach.

I turned away and saw Zach staring at me all the way from up the stage. I turned my back and continued on walking to the exit; tears in my eyes.

"Wait." I heard Zach say.

Outside, I was about to call a cab for my ride home. Till I felt someone grab my arm.

"Y/n? Where are you going?" Zach asked. "What are you doing here Zach? You should go back inside and finish your show." I told him slightly sobbing.

"I'm not going back until you tell me what's going on." He insisted holding my arm tighter.

"It's cause, someone told me that I'm only dating you because of your fame and money. And that you'll only be happy if I break up with you. An- and I thought it's better if I leave you. So that other girls may not say that anymore. And maybe, maybe you will be happy once I'm gone in your life."

"Shh. Y/n don't say that." He said pulling me into a hug. "Don't mind what other people are telling you. Because it's only their opinion. And besides, you know the truth. That's why you shouldn't let it affect you."

"I know you're dating me because you love me. And I love you too. That's why we're dating." He said finally pulling away.

"Come on let's go inside. Stop thinking whatever that girl told you. She's just jealous of how beautiful you are."