Tutor

: With being the smartest girl in class, I was forced to tutor the school's bad boy.

English class. I sat at the back since it was time for a quiz. Mr. Andrews, our teacher seems to be a bit late.

10 minutes before the time he arrived. "Okay class. I have an announcement to make. Our spelling quiz will be moved next week since none of you guys are prepared. And because I'm also late. And I know majority of you guys don't know how to spell words correctly. That's why I'm giving you enough time to study." He said.

"Class dismissed. Oh yeah, before I forget can Ms. Y/l/n and Mr. Herron stay for a few minutes. I need to talk to you about something."

When the rest of the class got out of the room, only the three of us left, Mr. Andrews told us to sit on the chairs in front of him.

"So, I was wondering. Since the spelling quiz is next week and I know that this is important for the both of you. I would like to ask you Y/n, considering you're the smartest, to please help Zach here in preparing for the quiz."

Zach Herron. He is considered as the school's bad boy for a lot of reasons. He dropped out a lot of high schools since he was 15. All the girls are gushing over him and wants to be his girlfriend. Also because he can charm any girls with his actions. Except me.

"What?" My eyes widen at his idea. "I'm not teacing this boy that doesn't care about his grades." I told him.

"Hey I do care. Just because I have a bad reputation that doesn't mean I don't care." Zach said a bit hurt.

"Ehem." Mr. Andrews said. "I understand that you don't want to this Y/n. But Zach here is failing my subject. And if he doesn't pass this quiz I'm afraid he's going to have to repeat this semester."

I glanced over at Zach and I saw him looking down at the floor. He must be embarrassed of his actions.

Feeling bad, I agreed with Mr. Andrews. "I guess I can help him study then."

"Why thank you Y/n. I look forward on seeing the results." Mr. Andrews said. "And Zach please cooperate with Y/n. Your future depends on this." He said leaving.

When Mr. Andrews left I took the opportunity to talk to Zach. "When do we start?" I asked him. "Tomorrow. At my house. I'll text you my address." He said a bit in a hurry.

He's about to walk out when I stopped him. "Wait. I don't even have your number."

"Give me your phone." He said. And I carefully gave it to him. He typed his number and returned my phone.

Without any word, he left.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then."

The next day after class. I was on my way to his house when I saw him come out of the school.

"Let's go." He said. It took me long enough to realize that he was talking to me. But I immediately followed him. As he was a few inches away from me.

We walked in awkwardness as he led the way to his house. When we got there, he got a key and opened the door of his house.

Inside, a woman, I'm guessing his Mom approached us. "Hi. And who's this?" She greeted happily.

"Hello Mrs. Herron. My name is Y/n and I am Zach's classmate. And I am going to be his-" "Group mate for this uh project we are making." Zach said cutting me off.

I looked at him and it seemed that he's been a bit nervous while talking to his mom.

"We're going to go upstairs now and work on this project. Because you know, it's super hard. And it's gonna take us a long time to finish it." He said as he held my arm pulling me upstairs.