Bored

: Since there's nothing to do, I decided to pluck his eyebrows.

~ Requested lexi_4355

Zach and I were settled on the couch watching a horror movie. Zach sitting, with me laying on his lap.

"I'm bored. Let's do something fun." I said looking up at him. "You wanna go to the mall?" He suggested.

"Nah, I'm too lazy." I said sitting up.

"So, what do you want to do?" He said looking straight at my eyes.

I was staring at him for so long that my eyes travelled to his eyebrows. "You know... there's something that I would like to do"

"What's that?" He asked. "I could maybe pluck your eyebrows?" I said giving him a cheesy smile.

"Nope. I won't let you do that." He said standing up from his position. "Come on, just a tiny little bit of it. I promise you, you'll look good after."

"Still no." He said walking away.

"Okay. If you don't like then I'll just go." I got up and started heading towards my room.

"Wait." He stopped me. I turned my head at him as I saw him quite hesitating his decision.

"I guess you're going to pluck my eyebrows then." He said looking at me doubtful.

I ran towards him and hugged him. "Thank you for agreeing. It won't hurt I promise."

I dragged him to my room and made him sit on my bed. "Wait here. I'll go get us some tweezers."

He sighed and waited for me to get back.

When I returned, I now have the tweezers in my hand. "Let's start." I said and sat on the bed facing him.

I was about to pluck his left brow when he moved away from me. "I'm not yet ready. Are you sure it won't hurt?"

"Yes Zach, I'm sure. I do this all the time. So stop messing around and get back here."

This time, he moved closer to me. He closed his eyes and said, "do it."

I got the tweezers out and began plucking his left brow. "Ouch!" He shouted when I plucked the first one.

"That really hurts Y/n, you told me it won't hurt."

"Yes I did. And it won't hurt if you will just stay put. So don't move or else it will hurt more." I said patting his head.

"Okay. You know I'm only doing this because I don't want you to get mad at me." He said. "I know that. Thank you again." I said kissing his cheek.

"Now let's continue. I'll be quick and you'll never know that it's already over." I said reassuring him.

The next few plucks had been a struggle. Zach kept on reacting and he was being a little jumpy during the process.

"You can opening your eyes now."

He opened his eyes and I gave him a mirror. "Woah. It looks good Y/n. You're right. I do need to get my eyebrows fixed."

I chuckled and took the mirror from him. "We're not over yet. That's just the left one. I'm doing the right one next."

He gulped and looked at me scared. "You mean, you're not yet done?"

"Not yet. I'll be gentle this time. Don't worry." He nodded and I started plucking his left brow.

It took a long time for me to finish since I was being slow than I was before. So it wouldn't hurt him that much.

"And done." I said putting the tweezers down.

Zach's eyes are still closed when I held his cheeks. "Zach I'm done. There's no need to be afraid."

He slowly opened his eyes and gave me a small smile. "Can I see it?"

I nodded happily and gave him the mirror which he eventually took.

He looked at the mirror and smiled widely. "It looks amazing, thank you Y/n."

"No, thank you Zach. Thank you for letting me do this to you even if you really didn't want to." I told him then I hugged him.

"You're the best boyfriend out there." He smiled at me as we both lay down on the bed.