Party

: I hated going to parties. I always think that something bad will happen to me. And boy I was right.

It was 9pm and I'm about to sleep when someone rang the doorbell.

I groaned as I stood up from my bed and went downstairs only wearing my pj's.

I opened the door and I saw Zach on his phone. "What are you doing here Zach? Aren't you suppose to be sleeping?"

He turned his gaze to me. "I can't. I mean I don't want to. You see, Eben is hosting this party and he invited me." He said.

"So what does this have to do with me?" I asked.

He then let out a small laugh and smiled at me widely.

"Nope. I know that face. You want me to come with you, don't you?" I began.

He was about to say something when I cut him off, "No Zach. I am not coming with you."

His smile faded and turned into a small frown. "Please Y/n just this one time. And I promise you, I won't ask you again after this." He pleaded.

"Zach, I already said no. And besides you know I hate going to parties. I'm afraid something bad might happen to me."

"Y/n, if you come with me to the party I promise I'll stay here tomorrow and we can watch a movie and cuddle." He said with puppy eyes.

"Uh Zach, I hate you. You know I can't resist that cuteness of yours. Okay I'll go but just this one, okay?" I said.

"I promise. I will never ask you to go to any party again. And I promise that I won't leave your side no matter what happens." He said holding my hand.

"I'll get dressed." He stayed at the living room and I went to my room.

I wore a maroon crop top and light coloured ripped jeans. Then I paired it with some Adidas. I didn't wear any make up since its already night and I just combed my hair. 

After changing, I went downstairs. "Let's go." Zach said as we went to his car.

We arrived Eben's house and you can already hear the music blasting from outside the house.

When we get in, Zach held my hand tightly. There were a lot of people and some of them weren't familiar to me.

Zach saw Eben at the kitchen and we approached him.

"Hey Zach bro glad you can make it." Eben told Zach. "Yeah it's nice to see you too bro. And by the way this is Y/n, my girlfriend." Zach said gesturing at me.

"Glad you can also make it too Y/n." Eben said. I didn't say anything as I just smiled shyly.

"See you later dudes." Eben said as he left us.

"So what now?" I asked Zach. "We'll go  look for the other guys."

We got outside and saw the other guys playing beer pong near the pool.

We're about to go there when Jack came running to us. "Zach you need to help me. I am losing this game and Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel had teamed up. Now I can't defeat them." Jack said.

"I can't Jack. I mean I'm going to stay with Y/n." Zach said. "Please Zach. Help me. You don't want me to lose don't you? The loser owes the winner a hundred bucks."

"Jack I told you, n-" Zach was about to disagree when I stopped him. "Just go Zach. I'll be okay, I promise. And I also need to go to the bathroom." I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure Y/n? Because if you're going to ask me I rather go with you to the bathroom than stay here with Jack."

"Ouch that hurt." Jack said.

"It's okay Zach. I can handle myself." I said letting go of his hand.

"Okay. Just don't go too far. And text me if you need anything. I love you." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too. Now, go win this game for Jack." He smiled at me then I left.

It took me a while to find the bathroom as I found out that it was upstairs.

After I was finished, I washed my hands and got outside. I closed the door and was about to go down when a guy stopped me.

"Hey there. Where do you think you're going. The party's not over yet." An unfamiliar guy said while smirking.

I didn't say anything but I just ignored it and started walking towards the staircase.

Before I can leave, he grabbed me by the shoulder and pinned me against the wall.

"Come on baby girl. Just kiss me and I assure you you'll have the best night of your life." The guy said. His breath smelling like alcohol.

I began breathing heavily as my heart beated fast. I couldn't call Zach since my phone's inside my pocket.

"Zach!" I shouted.

"Who's that?" The guy asked as he gave me an evil smirk. "I guess you won't be screaming his name tonight."

He started kissing my neck. A few tears started falling from my eyes.

"Get off me." I told him. I was pushing him to back away but he was too strong for me.

"She said get off her!" I heard a familiar voice say.

It was Zach.

He then grabbed the guy's collar and pinned him to the floor. He got on top of the guy and began punching him.

"Don't you ever mess with my girlfriend!" He shouted as he continued punching the guy.

The other guys came running the stairs as they saw Zach.

"Zach that's enough." Jonah said. Zach stood up and looked at the guy angrily.

The guy's face is all beaten up as he got up while holding his stomach. He looked back at Zach as he was about to throw a punch.

"Ehem." Jonah said. The guy then looked at the other guys. Fear took over the guy's face. And instead of getting back at Zach, he ran and left.

Zach came running towards me as he hugged me tightly.

"Y/n, are you okay? I knew I shouldn't have left you all alone. I was so dumb for doing that." He said giving me a hug.

I pulled away and faced him. "Zach it's okay. And besides it's my decision to go here by my self."

"Still. I shouldn't have forced you to go to this party if you really didn't want to." He said. "I'm so sorry Y/n."

"It's okay. We should probably go home." I told him.

"Yeah, we really should."

"Wait. Before you go, I would like to give Y/n these wipes. Cause you know, that guy kissed Y/n and he's super disgusting." Jack said as he handed us some wipes.

"Thank you Jack. But I'm sure it's okay." I said taking the wipes.

Before I can throw the wipes away, Zach took it from my hand and began wiping my neck.

"I'm sorry Y/n but it's not okay. I'm the only one allowed to kiss you here." He said wiping my neck.

The other guys laughed in unison. As I blushed and looked at Zach while he was focused doing it.