Book Signing

: Going to the mall for my book to be signed by my favourite band. But wait, there's a number written here too.

Today was their book signing at my hometown, Minnesota.

They are coming to the mall here in Bloomington for their book signing. And I'm going.

I am really excited because I have been preparing for this since the day they announced they are going here.

It was now 11am and the book signing starts at 1pm. I got up early today to prepare.

I already ate breakfast and now it's time to take a bath. I took a bath for about 30 minutes and did my regular routine. And blow dried my hair, then curled it after.

I didn't put a lot of make up but just a bit of foundation, mascara, and some small amount of lipstick.

I wore a red short sleeved crop top and together with my high waist pants. And white converse on my feet.

It was now 12:30pm and I decided to go out for a lunch. I went to the nearest In-N-out and bought a burger and soda.

After eating, I went straight to the mall.

When I came to the venue, lots of people are now there. And it was only 1pm. I waited in the line where the book is being purchased.

After purchasing the book, I again waited in the line where we are about to meet the boys and for them to sign our books.

In about 15 minutes of waiting, the boys arrived.

First that came in was Jonah then followed by Daniel, Corbyn, Zach and Jack.

They sat on this long table where it has a small space for people to walk on while their book is being signed.

Tyler was also with them with some of the guards from the mall.

They started calling the people who's about to get their book signed. But since I am a bit late, I am at the end of the line.

The book signing took long. Because some fans have their gifts which they give to the boys. And some makes a small conversation to them while their books are being signed.

So I waited in the line for hours.

A few hours later, maybe one and a half hour later. I was now near the table.

I was in second to the last in the line so it wouldn't be hard for me to start a conversation or make a small talk to the boys.

The line moved and I was near the boys. They told us to open the book so that it would be ready when they sign it.

And they also told us that we cannot use our phones to take pictures and videos of them. Since it will only take a couple of minutes for our books to be signed.

I am near now and I can't wait. I opened my book excitedly and waited.

I first arrived the side of the table and there was Corbyn.

"Hi, how are you?" He asked smiling. "I'm good, thanks for asking." And he signed my book.

The next one is Daniel. "I love you." I told him. "Love you too." He said as he smiled at me. Then he signed my book.

Next off was Jonah. "Hi Jonah." "Hello." He said back with a smile.

Then now Zach. The book was passed to him and he signed it. He then looked up at me. I was about to say 'I love you' but then I became speechless.

So we just stared at each for about three seconds while he was smiling at me. I think we stared that long because Tyler called up and said "keep moving."

Jack was now snatching the book from him when he said, "oh yeah, I almost forgot." Then he wrote something next to his signature which I didn't quite see.

Later then, Jack took the book from him and signed it. "Thank you." I said to him. And he smiled back at me.

The book signing went like a blur. It went so fast that I didn't even remembered that Zach wrote something on it.

After the book signing, they performed a couple of songs and it was now time for them to leave.

While they are leaving, I'm calling each one of them to look at me.

Now it was again Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, and Jack walking. Zach was now behind them.

When Zach passed me I didn't expect him to look at me. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/n." I yelled with all the screaming of fans. "Call me." He said while pointing the book.

I was confuse at what he said and I looked at the book cover. Are their phone numbers included in this book? I wondered to myself.

I got back to my car and I replayed what just happened in my head.

What could Zach mean by what he said. Ignoring it, I anxiously opened the book.

Then there I saw, Zach wrote his phone number next to his signature.