Amnesia

: Will you still remember me after all we've been through?

Third Person's POV:
It was the call that changed his life. Jonah called Zach telling him that Y/n had been in a car accident.

Zach's heart broke upon hearing this. Tears fell from his eyes as he quickly wiped it with the back of his hand.

Zach then ended the call and rushed towards the hospital.

Arriving the hospital, Zach ran towards the lady at the front desk. "Hi. My name is Zach Herron and I was wondering which room is Y/n Y/l/n is in?" He said breathing heavily from all the running that he did.

The lady looked at her record book before answering, "She's in room 304." Zach thanked the lady before running towards the elevator.

Arriving in front of the elevator, he saw that it is still at the 7th floor going up as Zach stood impatiently.

Zach was tapping his foot repeatedly while looking at the time on his phone.

He ran out of patience as he went to the nearest fire exit and climbed his way to the third floor.

Upon reaching the third floor, Zach's eyes searched the rooms looking for the room Y/n was in.

Zach's eyes stopped searching when he saw the other four guys sitting on the waiting area.

He ran up to them as Jonah saw him, Jonah's eyes widen as he approached the younger boy.

"Where's Y/n? Can I see her? Is she alright?" Zach asked worriedly as Jonah tried to calm him down.

"Zach. Don't worry about her she's fine. The doctor's inside doing some tests. And when he comes out, we can ask him if Y/n can come home. Okay Zach?" Jonah said to the worried boy.

Jonah told him to sit with them while they wait for the doctor.

"I hope she's okay." Zach said as a frown took over his face. He bursted out of crying as Corbyn comforted him.

Corbyn patted Zach's shoulder as he opened his arms for Zach embracing him. Zach then cried on Corbyn's shoulder, sobbing.

"She'll be fine. Don't worry about it." Corbyn told Zach as Zach continued on crying.

The doctor then came out of the room as the five guys stood up from their seats. Zach going in front.

The doctor exhaled as he removed his glasses and looked at the five guys standing before him.

"So what will happen to Y/n?" Daniel asked from the back.

The doctor cleared his throat before speaking. "So as you all already know, Y/n got into a car accident. And with that, her head hit the steering wheel pretty hard. We ran a few tests and we found out that she's now experiencing memory loss. She might not forget everything. But there are some parts of her brain that isn't functioning well. If she doesn't remember anyone from you, I suggest that you shouldn't force her. It will only result to more malfunction if she forces herself to remember."

"Oh and she is awake by the way. You can visit her if you like. But please don't force her into remembering such things. It might take months or even years to get her memory back." The doctor added.

The doctor left the five guys as they talked about who will come in first.

Y/n's parents are at their jobs that's why they can't come to the hospital now. But Y/n's mom promised them that she will follow as early as she can.

Without Y/n's parents, they don't know who will go inside and talk to Y/n.

Zach fixed himself as he volunteered and took the courage to go on first.