Fight

: Saw some pictures of him with a girl, now I don't know what to believe in.

I was sitting on the bed of the hotel room where Zach and I are staying. They are doing a show in Houston and I decided to join them.

Their show was scheduled tomorrow and we've arrived a day before. Zach isn't here since he went to explore the city together with the guys.

A few minutes later my phone vibrated signalling that there was a notification. I opened it and saw that someone had mentioned me on Twitter.

When I looked to see what it is, I saw a picture of Zach in a restaurant together with a blonde girl.

Another photo showed that Zach and the girl was leaving the restaurant hand in hand.

His expression looked happy as he was smiling in the photo while looking at her.

Fans started commenting and discussing about it. And some may have said that Zach is cheating on me.

I looked at the details and saw that the photo was just posted about five minutes ago.

My heart beated fast as I figured that this must be the reason why Zach isn't here with me.

I immediately got out of Twitter and called Jonah.

After three rings he picked up. "Hey Y/n what's up?" "Hi Jonah is Zach with you?" I asked.

"Um, no. Why'd you ask?" "Apparently he's been gone for an hour now and he told me that he was going out with you guys." I said.

"Oh sorry Y/n we don't really know where Zach is. But we'll let you know when we find him." He said. "Okay thanks." I said

I was shaking while I ended the call. I couldn't believe it. Zach is cheating on me.

With all of this happening, I didn't know what else to do. So I just sat on the side of the bed and cried.

About 30 minutes later Zach arrived.
"Baby I'm back." He exclaimed.

I looked up to see him smiling while entering the room.

His expression changes when he saw me crying.

"Hey, hey Y/n. What's wrong?" He said as he approached me. "Did someone hurt you?" His expression turning into anger.

"No Zach. No one hurt me. It's you who hurt me."

His face turning into somehow confused as he backed away from me.

"How? I mean-" he began. "Where were you?" I asked. My voice raising.

"I was hanging out with the guys." He said bluntly.

"Oh stop acting like you're innocent. I know you weren't with the guys. You were out there hanging out with a girl!" I screamed at him.

"Please Y/n where Did you get that from?" He said as he acted like what I'm saying is fake.

"I saw this." I opened my phone and showed him the picture of him and the girl. His eyes widened as he looked at it.

"Gosh Y/n you believe those things. You know they're just saying that because they clearly hate us being together. And besides that's just a friend of mine."

"A friend of yours? Then explain to me why were you walking while holding hands." I said.

"I told you she's just a friend. Don't make it such a big deal." He said scoffing.

"No, I don't believe you. I want you to explain to me why you lied and told me that you were hanging out with the guys." I said.

"Okay, you really wanna know why? I didn't tell you cause I know that you might freak out seeing me with a girl. And besides it's not even a big deal you're just fucking jealous."

"Oh so I'm jealous?" I yelled at him. "You're the one who's been lying to me this whole time."

"I've already told you the reason Y/n. So stop being dramatic and get over it."

Afterwards, he took his phone and started to go outside.

"I'm going to the guys." He said with an irritated expression. Then he left.

Tears started streaming down my face as he left. He didn't even bother to explain to me the real reason why he was with a girl.

That's it. I can't take this anymore. I grabbed my suitcase and started packing my things.

Before leaving, I got a paper and pen and I wrote Zach a letter.

Zach's POV:
I left Y/n in our hotel room as I made my way to the other guys' room.

When I arrived, Jonah started running up to me with a worried look on his face.

"Zach there you are we've been looking everywhere for you." He said. "Y/n was so worried since we didn't know where you are."

"Uh yeah I just went out with a friend." I said.

"Well I'm glad you're back." Jonah said. "I'll call Y/n and tell her we found you." He said as he dialled Y/n.

"Wait. She's not answering."

"Corbyn, can you try calling Y/n. Cause she's not answering my call." He said.

Corbyn also dialed Y/n but she also didn't pick up. "Nope. She's not answering." Corbyn says.

"Zach do you have any idea why Y/n isn't answering our calls?" Jonah asked.

"Well uh... I think I do. You know we got into this huge fight earlier cause she saw a photo of me with a girl. And she told me to explain it to her. But I told her that she was just jealous. Then I left."

"Are you insane? Why would you say that to her?" Jonah said a bit furious.

"Come on. We're going to Y/n. And you're going to apologize to her." Jonah said pointing at me.

He grabbed my hand and we went straight to the door.

We arrived at mine and Y/n's hotel room and Jonah stops. "Okay. You knock on the door quietly and tell her to open up." He said.

I did as what he told me to do.

"Uh- Y/n, babe. It's me, Zach. Can You please open up the door. Look I'm really sorr-" then the door creaked open.

I looked at Jonah and he nodded. I slowly opened the door and went inside.

Y/n wasn't in the same place as I left her.

My heart beated fast as I began to panic not seeing her.

"Y/n, where are you? Look, wherever you are I want you to know that I really am sorry." I called out.

That's when it got me. Y/n's not here.

I hurriedly went to the closet and opened it. Only seeing that her clothes are gone.

"Jonah." I screamed as I made my way to him.

"Y/n's gone and I don't know where she is." I said as tears formed in my eyes.

Jonah was holding something as he looked at my direction. "Zach. I found this." He handed me a letter. "It's from Y/n." He said.

I opened the letter with trembling hands.

Zach,
I know it's been hard for the both of us lately and now, I didn't know what else to do. So I decided to take a break and go back home. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you this earlier. And I don't know if I should believe you our not. Still, I will always love you and support you no matter what.
Y/n

Tears escaped my eyes as I unfolded her letter. "Jonah. We have to go to the airport." I said. "Why? Is there a problem?"

"I just lost the love of my life."