3

How. How could someone like me make it? How could I be fortunate enough to have a chance to work for my dream? To be this happy. It feels like a trap.

You got up and put on the uniform that was delivered to your apartment a few weeks before. Your mom made sure to clean it as well as iron it to get the wrinkles out from the packaging. You put on your bag and walked out into the kitchen where your brother was sitting already eating as usual. His hair looked fluffier than normal which means he probably brushed through it. "Good morning sweetie. How'd you sleep?" You looked at your mom who greeted you with a warm smile and breakfast.

"Pretty good how about you?" You asked as you took the food from her and sat down by Izuku.

"Good. Are you guys ready for school?" You both replied with some form of nodding, "That's good. I do have to say though, for going to such a nice school don't you think your shoe choices are rather interesting? I mean we could've gotten you two better shoes."

You looked over at your old pair of tennis shoes sitting neatly at the door with the laces falling over and bringing down the fabric of the shoe. They were black, underneath the piles of grime and dirt built upon them through the years. Not to mention the holes forming, and the ones that were already formed. They fit perfectly though and did the job. Why would you need new ones? Plus, Izuku has the red shoes he's had for a while. "I like my shoes. Thanks though." You told her and put the plate in the sink before walking over and putting them on. "Ready Izuku?"

"Yep." He smiled and kissed your mom on the cheek. "See you after school." He put on his shoes and you waited half outside.

"Be safe, I'll see you after work. Izuku, look after your sister, please. Y/N, don't get into trouble and be nice to the teacher. Oh and the other students."

"Yeah, yeah, I will. See ya." Izuku shut the door, and the two of you started to walk to UA.

The second it came into view he started to run towards it, and you started to run too. It felt fake as you got closer, and you even got to use your student cards to bypass the security that turned on in the case of an intruder. The tall buildings stood there, and there was so much space. You started to look around, and before you knew it Izuku was out of sight. Shoot. You curled your hands and started tapping them at the side of your skirt and look around. Everyone was in a hurry, and you couldn't bring yourself to ask anyone for help. Class 1-A, class 1-A. You kept repeating it in your head so you didn't forget. The bells rang through the entire school, and you found yourself standing alone in the courtyard. Great, this is just great. You put in your headphones and prepared to be looking around for a while. You started to ignore your surroundings and bob your head to the music as you started walking up and down hallways and stairs of the different buildings.

You eventually found yourself looking at the class 1-B door. Was it 1-B or 1-A? You couldn't remember now, so you cracked the door open and peered in. You didn't see Izuku and the second a guy with gray hair looked over shortly followed by another obnoxious blonde you shut the door quickly and walked away. You could tell just by the way he looked that he was going to be annoying. You walked over to another door that had 1-A written on it. Even the doors were huge. You cracked it open and peered in. There were two, no one seat open, and you made eye contact with Izuku and sighed in relief.

"Are you just going to lurk in the doorway or come in?" The teacher was clearly already irritated but you didn't hear him. You opened the door and walked in looking around like you just got caught trying to escape prison. You took out your headphones and you could hear music playing from them as you draped them around your neck. "What are you doing?"

"Coming to class?"

"You're late. Only rookies and students who aren't serious about their work are late. You're expelled."