27

"Is something wrong?" You asked as you took a seat in the big swivel chair.

"Let's start with this. How are you feeling? Can I get you a cup of tea perhaps?" You shook your head, "Pitty, oh well. All Might informed us that ever since you've been hospitalized something has happened?"

You rolled your eyes and looked at All Might. "Nothing is wrong Principal Nezu, uh sir, I assure you. Actually, everything or almost everything is back to normal believe it or not."

"Everybody please leave except for the student, Aizawa, and All Might. Thank you all for coming." They all stood up and left until it was just the four of you in the room.

"Principal Nezu, I fear that she will get killed if she continues in the hero course." You started to bite your cheek as All Might stammered on, "She should stay in UA since she earned her place, but she should consider switching courses."

"Why is that? She has a quirk does she not?"

"Not anymore." Aizawa added, "All Might, have you considered how she feels? I'm aware that when she entered this school she got in with a score in the 40s right? I don't know where the power came from or why it disappeared but she earned her spot in this class. If I didn't think she could handle it then trust me, I would've expelled her already."

"All Might does have a point though Aizawa."

"There has to be a traitor right? Somewhere in the school?" you blurted out, "Otherwise why would there be all this danger? We find the traitor then problem solved."

"That isn't how it works Midoriya." Aizawa sighed and leaned his head on one hand as he waited for someone else to start talking.

All Might started, "If she were to become a pro hero support gear wouldn't be enough."

"I have good combat skills. I can probably get you down in the state you're in now."

"You'll get killed."

You hit your hands on the table and stood up, "It's none of your business! If I train enough for all you know I can become more powerful than them all!" You could feel your throat get dry, and you knew it wasn't possible but kept going. "Go worry about Izuku, your little prodigy okay and leave me out of it. I don't need you ruining the only thing keeping me going. Number one hero my ass." You sat down and pushed away from the desk in the rolling chair.

"The point is that you are quirkless now Y/N, correct?" Nezu asked and you nodded, "You realize that is going to make your life more difficult correct? That's even more training and more work."

"Yes, but I made it through the entrance exam without power. I'm one of the top kids in my class when it comes to hero work."

Aizawa nodded, "Her stats are extremely high compared to the majority of the class. Falling just beneath a few of the kids. I've also taken a look at her middle school years grades and talked to her brother. Apparently, she's been putting a lot more work into her academics and it's working."

"I don't want you to get hurt again." You looked at all might. There wasn't a doubt in your mind that he was just doing that because he knew he was gonna lose this battle.

"No, you're worried you won't be able to keep me safe, and if I die my mom will take precious little Izuku from you. This is stupid. It was none of your business to tell anyone in the first place All Might. I don't mean disrespect from this, but I'm leaving this room to move into my dorm with my friends." You got up and left, but not before looking back at him.

When you opened the door to the office, Izuku was standing there with Aoyama and Kirishima. You sighed, "How'd it go?" He asked.

"I'm not letting them boss me around anymore. Why did you two come?" Kirishima and Aoyama just stood there and looked at you for a second before you furrowed your eyebrows.